Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello Everyone on Wed May 06, 2015 11:31 am

InvertedCat

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
You can call me InvertedCat.
I'm a novice and really looking forward to learning how to use Unity as well as learning to program efficiently in general.
As for experience I don't have much...
A bit of my background:
I started with scripting in BASH on Linux and realized how much I love piecing things together. I quickly attempted to take on c++ head on and sprinting but was very discouraged to find the learning curve to be so vast. I then took a Java basics class using similar software to Unity. The satisfaction I feel from achieving a goal and creating something from scratch is amazing!
As for my short term goals I plan on recreating or basing my games on many of my childhood favorites first such as Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong Country, Bonk.

As for my long term goals and the main reason I'm here:
I hope to gain the skill, proficiency, and team to build an Open World 3d game similar to the GTA series and S.K.A.T.E.

I hope to meet you all and eventually contribute to the community one day.
I appreciate any help I receive and want to say, "Thanks!" in advance.

-InvertedCat

View user profile

2 Re: Hello Everyone on Wed May 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Welcome to the community InvertedCat!
Sound like a really interesting person, and if you need help with anything at any point, we are always here to help, so do not hesitate to make a post in the help section!
See ya around

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum