Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » Cornfield codes and similar origin stories

Cornfield codes and similar origin stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cornfield codes and similar origin stories on Fri May 22, 2015 8:47 pm

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Cannon-Fodder, budding alcoholic and previous ES+ doodle-coder for CS:S, some experience with VB and batch files for windows, but let's face it, that's pretty much pseudo-code... I've been more than a bit off-topic for a while, but with the encouragement of one of my professionally-experienced friends who has graciously offered to push me in the right direction in programming, I've come to the conclusion that I genuinely would like to start hobby smithing out a game. The perspective of object-based programming is a little disorienting for me, since most of my experience is with event-based, but I'm hoping that with a little guidance and proper tutorials, I'll manage to follow through with my goal: A functional Custom Hero Line Wars standalone game that I can play with friends and potentially open up to the public after it stops becoming boxes humping each other. I have the distinct feeling that that will happen later rather than sooner, as I possess the creative design talent of a dimwitted chipmunk on crank.

That long-winded origin story done, YO BROS!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum