Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » General Dicussions » Request » Need some basic modelling done, could lead to paid work for the right person....

Need some basic modelling done, could lead to paid work for the right person....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
I'm basically embarking on a project to produce 3D animated tutorials for the industry i work in. I run a training centre and aim to use the finished products as teaching aids.

Initially i'm looking for a 3 lane motorway to the correct scale, and a 2 lane motorway to the correct scale (i have all the specifications), and a scaled motorway junction.

Those models will be the environment in which i can then attempt to animate the jobs of the target audience.

If anyone knows of any free resources i can take a look at to get me started that would be great, or if anyone is interested in taking a project on i'd be delighted to talk further with you.

I'm relatively new to this, and definitely new to Unity (downloaded it yesterday), but i know a little about 3D modelling in 3DSMax & Sketch Up etc... i've used a team of designers to produce animations previously.

I'll be learning as i go and trying to do some of the work myself, but if the above interests anyone on here please reply to this thread or get in touch...

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum