Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » FREE Project Downloads & Recources » Complete Projects » Basic Swimming, Punching, and Shooting Scripts - FREE, FREE, FREE

Basic Swimming, Punching, and Shooting Scripts - FREE, FREE, FREE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MagicMike

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hey guys my friend asked me to get a bigger audience for her youtube channel so that people would request ideas more often (she's out of ideas!). So heres the link (http://adf.ly/1Jm6PS), currently there is free kits for shooting, swimming, and punching. Please help a sister out and subscribe to her channel or add her on steam (TwixiePlox_) and play some CS:GO with her(silver alert Razz).

Have a nice day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by MagicMike on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Hey, that's very nice of her to share those resources, I'm sure it will help some people out! One problem though, the youtube channel link is wrong, you might have copied it from an abbreviated url, but it's not the complete link. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

MagicMike

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:Hey, that's very nice of her to share those resources, I'm sure it will help some people out! One problem though, the youtube channel link is wrong, you might have copied it from an abbreviated url, but it's not the complete link. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh thats strange thanks for letting me know. I've shortened the url to make it easier Very Happy.

View user profile

kingllama

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Thank you so much. Been looking for a basic swimming script forever.

View user profile

5 hi on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:09 am

koko12qw

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
you are wrong Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow bounce bounce confused affraid affraid affraid rabbit Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

View user profile

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Awesome! Thanks for sharing,
this seems to be the direct link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Smile

View user profile

TheUnityEngineer

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
These seem really helpful ! Thanks ! Razz

View user profile

4kbytes. (xezno)

Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
"This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations."
That doesn't sound good...

View user profile

Unity Red-Ninja ⚔

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
koko12qw wrote:you are wrong Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow bounce bounce confused affraid affraid affraid rabbit Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
lol

View user profile

Unity Red-Ninja ⚔

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
make me a nice gun game

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum