Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » HELP » Help (General) » Importing arleady made projects

Importing arleady made projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Importing arleady made projects on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:44 am

NewDeveloper

Hey, I always have had a problem with importing completed projects which I downloaded of the internet.
This time I tried to import : http://www.unityninja.net/t105-virtual-world-proj-free-dl , but failed.
Can someone please help me out and tell me how to import Virtual World?

--New Developer

View user profile

2 Re: Importing arleady made projects on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:45 pm

Is it an unitypackage? If it is, its pretty simple, I'm sure you know how to import a unitypackage. You have to create a new blank project, then when unity is open, on your project you wish to import your assets, click on the .unitypackage file (If it is a unitypackage) and there should be a popup menu giving you options to limit what you import.
However if it's just a folder with assets inside, if they already set up a scene, you can open the scene with the whole project, by just locating a scene they made that comes with the virtual world kit. You can double click the scene (not in unity) and it will automatically open up unity, and load up the game.

Or another way you can open up any other project, is you can go to file> Open project> open other and locate it.
I hope I helped, if you still couldn't get it to work, I may do a video tutorial.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

3 Re: Importing arleady made projects on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:52 pm

NewDeveloper

Well, thank you for the answer but I still fail at importing arleady made projects into Unity.
I would love for you to make a tutorial video about this as I have a massive issue with this and I think that others will too.

--New Developer

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum