Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » General Dicussions » I am looking to make games. Where to start?

I am looking to make games. Where to start?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I am looking to make games. Where to start? on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:48 am

Jake4923

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
I am totally new to programming and want pointers on where to start. I've already made an account for code academy and started the Java Script portion.  All I've got done was the first few lessons and learned about If and Else statements as well as learned about other minor things. Should I continue on learning Java and that will help me in programming games? I'm totally lost. tongue Any pointers and where to start off and how you became a programmer(If you are). Anything will help.

If this means anything my age is 14. Young I know but I figured the younger I start, the better!

View user profile

hpdestro

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Java is great if your going mobile as such,, have a opportunity...  But honestly i have had 1 year in UNI and JAVA is pants according to ALL the job offers..

C was the way to go according to there interview request and the job listings..

So sorry if i wasted 100's of peoples time learning Js... but on good note JS, is great language if you want to tier more to the WEB and not system based programming..

Hopefully this is correct for the Usages vs Practical...

But i STILL stand by whos offering the JOBS..

hpdestro
University of Northampton
"Nothing but Knowledge"
"Eat a DiK"

View user profile http://unity3d4u.esy.es/uni

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum