Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » Hello everyone, I'm TheReddestDawn

Hello everyone, I'm TheReddestDawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello everyone, I'm TheReddestDawn on Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:33 pm

TheReddestDawn

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Hello, I'm TheReddestDawn. I'm a sophomore in Highschool and I'm really eager to learn how to use Unity. I found about Unity from watching this freshman use it. I asked him if it was hard and he told me "If you tried to use it you would blow your brain up"  affraid At first I was shocked that something could be so hard that it would cause my brain to randomly combust, but after downloading Unity and following a tutorial that MNB had on youtube, well lets just say that all my brain matter is safely in my skull.
I'm really eager to start using Unity, as I want to become a 3D animator when I grow up. Although Unity has nothing to do with that (Damn) I think being able to use Unity to some extent would look good on college. (And it's fun!)

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good time here, and I hope that I can get to meet everyone in this community! Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Hello everyone, I'm TheReddestDawn on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Hey, welcome to unityninja!
I really liked you're story there, and I'm glad my tutorials helped keep your brain in place  Very Happy 
Keep chasing your dreams man, you sound very ambitious, and hopefully will lead to success!
And have a great time here in the forums! If you need any help with anything, don't be shy to post in the help section!

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

3 Re: Hello everyone, I'm TheReddestDawn on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:52 am

MusicKing7

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Welcome to UnityNinja! You sound very inspiring and I hope everything works out and you'll be a long time member of UnityNinja. Anyways I hope you have a great time at UnityNinja!

View user profile

4 Re: Hello everyone, I'm TheReddestDawn on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:42 pm

TheReddestDawn

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Thanks! Very Happy Typically when I come to a forum I extremely addicted, although my participation can dwindle at times (when I have a lot of stuff going in real life). However, from the 3 forums I have been in, I have become extremely active (and possibly addicted) I clocked in about 100 posts on Ask.Com in only a week.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum