Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Project Showcase » [WIP] Intelligence (Alpha)

[WIP] Intelligence (Alpha)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [WIP] Intelligence (Alpha) on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:49 am

4kbytes. (xezno)

Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
Intelligence(alpha)
"Hello recruit.
If you're hearing this, you've been chosen to join the U.S.I - the Undercover Spy Initiative.
You're our last chance of looking at what other countries are planning to do with us, whether it be war or peace. We want you to go undercover as an enemy spy, and seek out any information you can find.  If you find any, you'll be paid in I-coins which you can later redeem for better equipment.
"

Your goal is to go undercover as an enemy spy and grab the codes to unlock the briefcase by backstabbing the enemy team, or you can go all out offensive and get the briefcase itself.  This game requires teamwork, and everything you do in each match counts - the results of each match are counted towards an end goal, and the team with the most briefcase captures after 90 days wins some more I-coins.  You can play as 4 different teams, but these have been undecided as of yet.
Gamemodes (* means counts towards goal):

• Briefcase Capture*
  • Normal TDM
  • Normal DM
  • (More will be added later)

Features (* means planned, may not be added):

• Assets from this site
  • No micro-transactions!
  • Slow-paced, tactical gameplay
  • Smooth animations
  • Realistic cover control*
  • Custom launcher

Screenshots:

EDIT: Screenshots are broken!
Gameplay screenshots coming soon!
Downloading:
If you would like a key to unlock the game, these will be publically available at some point in the future when the game is no longer in closed alpha.
Free 25 keys! (To be used in launcher - grab them while you can):
Keys:
NXO0X-MS1LQ-3FDEQ-D3425
2WYMY-T2IBO-GPI1B-D3425
TUTHM-YMVVO-MHP5A-D3425
KSNDD-3ELXV-HPCPS-D3425
DMK5V-VEAQL-YN0PY-D3425
0GQ0B-BUGIE-HSKQR-D3425
CANZZ-2MKR5-E02G4-D3425
WJU1B-FG2GR-LKCOB-D3425
NHPNF-GIEIL-JVCC5-D3425
Z22J1-1BS3U-NTVV1-D3425
UV1FC-AJ3FQ-PYNOM-D3425
EH2FE-R0MR5-WP2HW-D3425
2PUIB-2D1P0-YCSSL-D3425
WRYDC-0LRH1-YZVID-D3425
X4ETO-YW15I-EDGHO-D3425
TH3LB-CELID-L5G3L-D3425
I0TKU-MNNQ2-ZONIF-D3425
HTGFX-2SSVV-VLHTX-D3425
0FLQG-WNIHY-QY505-D3425
RMCR1-V2W5Q-O5M5W-D3425
SUOM4-2WRSL-D2BG4-D3425
W02W4-CQ50F-JLBTX-D3425
JPKSG-FUNW5-LQUW4-D3425
UOK2I-PBZKA-4UAJ2-D3425
SLBVH-EYLT4-X1S3G-D3425
If you have a key, the launcher can be downloaded here:
MEGA Link
Please be aware that most test levels have been locked off, and more content will be released in the near future.
Remember to tell your mates and I'll hand out some more keys later (there are currently 10K available  Very Happy) so that you can play with them in the first playtest, along with other people in a 12vs12 battle if you wish.
More content, again, will be added later, and an Android port will be available after the first playtest.  A Linux port will also be available at the same time Smile

P.S. The launcher is most definitely not final, it is just something I quickly whipped up this morning, and will be updated later as it is currently only used to download and update the game Smile
P.S.S The game is most definitely not final either - any animations were whipped up in 30 seconds, but more time will be taken so that the next update is polished.

View user profile

2 Re: [WIP] Intelligence (Alpha) on Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:15 pm

p4p8j

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
I'm downloading it, if it works I'm going to reply my opinions here.

View user profile

3 Re: [WIP] Intelligence (Alpha) on Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:23 pm

p4p8j

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
For some reason, when i insert the code, it says code correct but then an error message appears saying that the access to programfiles/intelligence is denied, so yeah i dont know how to fix it, so i cant play :/

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum