Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » Totally lost in Unity

Totally lost in Unity

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Totally lost in Unity on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:30 pm

lostincode

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Hey all,

I've just started doing some work in unity...totally unfamiliar to me. I've spent the last couple of years doing something totally different.

I've got a pretty major project coming up where I need to create a project in unity and the coding stuff is pretty terrifying.

Any tips other than look at the tutorials?

I'm looking to make a start up project, that is an interactive learning tool. Things I need to know are so basic the laughs I have no doubt will be rolling in.

I need some sort of start up screen with sounds and a heartbeat counter, then I need to know how to create clickable sections that will open to a new image (enlarged) as well as being able to use a slider to show advancement of disease!

I'm struggling to relate the tutorials to what I want to do, any ideas or help would be great!

Lost

View user profile

2 LOST? on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:04 am

JCardec

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
I'm just a new guy, so this might just be me being incompetent, innocent, or just plain ignorant, but if I say never give up, would that be good advice? Anyway, Happy Game Deving.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum