Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » General Dicussions » Request » Looking for project help and maybe a teacher!

Looking for project help and maybe a teacher!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Looking for project help and maybe a teacher! on Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:12 pm

Stelios Papamichael

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hi there developers!My name is Stelios,i'm 16 and i am from Greece.I live on a small beautiful island and i always wanted to make a cool game about it,so a few days ago a massive flood hit my island and it made it look like a war scene so i took some pictures/videos etc. and i would really like to create something like a war game on my (flooded) island(battlefield like game).BUT i started working with unity a few weeks ago and i do not know much especially for scripting(if you know any place i can learn C# pls tell me) so i decided to read the documentation and see what i can learn from there.If you are interested in helping me create my game and you have the patience to teach me some things on the process i would really apreciate it. I know i'm asking a lot but it's a dream i want to fulfil! Very Happy Very Happy  If you would like to be part of this project and you think you can help me please contact me either here or at my e-mail adress : grmlauncher@hotmail.com or on skype: Stelios Papamichael ! Thanks guys!

View user profile

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Hey man, i am also in learning and maybe we can try together to make your game and learn. And if you find a teacher it would be awesome too!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum