Data bind 1.0.4
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Data bind for unity
Requires Unity 4.6.1 or higher.
It's always a good idea to separate your game logic and its presentation. So why not use a well-tested and clean approach to make the connection of the two for you?
Data Bind for Unity offers you a well thought through architecture which keeps your UI clean from your logic and the other way around. This goes so far that you won't need any line of code to visualize your data in the UI in most cases.
We already used this architecture in our own projects, so we are sure it works. The current version is a full functional version, which will be gradually extended depending on user feedback and our own extensions within our projects. The price will raise, too, so buying now will get you the future extensions for free!
Have a look at the online documentation and API to see if the plugin could help you.
- Exchange your complete UI without touching any logic. You want to try the new Unity UI instead of your current NGUI-based UI? No problem.
- No additional UI code necessary to visualize your data.
- Easily extendable for other UI, e.g. custom ones.
- Easily extendable for custom UI widgets or mono behaviors.
- Successfully tested in several games.
- Ongoing development where further generic features are added that can be used in many different projects.
- Price will raise with growing feature set, so buy now and get all future additions for free!