Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » FREE Project Downloads & Recources » 3D Models & Animations » You can develop games, but you don't know where? - Click here for more information

You can develop games, but you don't know where? - Click here for more information

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Snayt

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Hello - Meet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Let me explain to you what is this. - You know Steam right? - This is just like steam but its online and we don't buy games - we are making them. For now its going pretty good, but we don't have developers that can help us with the game making.

If you want to join its really easy and you don't need to more that 18. You can join at any age (exept 1 Very Happy) with any knowlege. You just have to add joro.jur or jorojur(i forgot my skype Very Happy) and tell us that you want to join. Its easy, BUT remember that we DO NOT pay you, BUT soon if we get money from the games, we will. For more information add joro.jur or jorojur on skype and tell him(me) that you want to join. Smile

+ The Developers also get 100$ in the platform for FREE!

View user profile

stissen123

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Ok, i wnat to join... but is there a more precise skype account? ( Since When I Search For It, 6 Different ones Come Up )

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum