Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Project Showcase » Natural Born Soldier - MULTIPLAYER FPS with unique feature 3D face customization!!

Natural Born Soldier - MULTIPLAYER FPS with unique feature 3D face customization!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hello ninja community.

Here is my game I've been working more than 2 years on (part time) and that I've published one month ago on the App Store, it is called Natural Born Soldier.

It is pretty unique as my game allow the player to immerse himself in the game by customizing his 3D soldier's face with his own picture or anything he wants Smile. Dam cool isn't?

Natural Born Soldier offers classic game modes like Free-For-All, Team DeathMatch, but also high-adrenaline game modes like «Search & Protect»; a co-op survival mode which requires a team to find and protect a wolf on the first round, then locate and terminate it on the final round. Unlock numerous new weapons as you progress through the ranks.

If you are a fan of the shooter genre, you don't want to miss this one.

● Intense multiplayer including five game modes, multiple weapons and well-crafted environments.
● 1-8 players (co-op or competitive).
Push the player personalization to next level by customizing your 3D soldier's face with your own picture or avatar.
● Exclusive game modes like The Wolf, Hunger Soldier and Search & Protect.
● Cool and unique match voting system.
● Smooth, intuitive and customizable controls (MFi controller supported).
● Add your friends, see when they are online, and join their current match.
● Leaderboard for the whole world and by country.
● Watch and share your instant replays with EveryPlay.
● Using Photon's servers region-based for maximum performance and minimum lags.

I hope to see any of you ninjas on the battlefield Smile.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum