Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Project Showcase » Seeking Team Members » Hello! and looking for a 2D/3D artists for games.

Hello! and looking for a 2D/3D artists for games.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kbcoder

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
I've been an applications developer for several years and always have wanted to get into game development on the side. In the past I have dabbed a little with XNA, but never really went hardcore on it. I think the main reason is simply finding a 2D/3D artists that can bring a needed talent to the table. I've been learning Unity and quite confident that with the help of a good artist I could get a game out which I have been working on for some time (not in unity, but other platforms). The game itself is more text based, RPG.. Joe Dever's Lone Wolf is a good example of the type of game.

Anyways, figure I would throw this out there and see if it intrigues anyone. Message me on questions, etc.

Thanks,
kbcoder

View user profile

Fuse_Breaker

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
I may be interested! I am more than capable of doing this. My portfolio is at fusebreaker .com

and my Skype ID is fusebreaker1

View user profile http://fusebreaker.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum