Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink
Go down
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Rep : 10
View user profile

I Have 2 Things to Say

on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:09 pm
Ok, so I have 2 things to say, 1 is we need a suggestion forum for this website. To see what the community wants. Also since this is a suggestion this is the thing that fit this post most to me. We should have Stencyl tutorials because ever since I was told of what Stencyl was I thought "It's something that is MEANT for 2D games and Unity was meant for 3D games." so I think we should have Stencyl tutorials. It doesn't require much script making because it says on the website they make the scripts for you along with you adding the parts. So I hope this suggestion helped!

-MusicKing7
Admin
Admin
Rep : 406
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

Re: I Have 2 Things to Say

on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:32 pm
How about I make a Discussion forum? There pretty much anything off topic can be posted.
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Rep : 10
View user profile

on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:32 am
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:How about I make a Discussion forum? There pretty much anything off topic can be posted.
Sure. Do you like my suggestions?
Rep : 44
View user profile

on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:42 am
I dont think its a good idea to add another program tutorial section as this forum was dedicated to Unity from the very start and I think it should stay that way.

--New Developer
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum