Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » General Dicussions » I Have 2 Things to Say

I Have 2 Things to Say

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I Have 2 Things to Say on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:09 pm

MusicKing7

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Ok, so I have 2 things to say, 1 is we need a suggestion forum for this website. To see what the community wants. Also since this is a suggestion this is the thing that fit this post most to me. We should have Stencyl tutorials because ever since I was told of what Stencyl was I thought "It's something that is MEANT for 2D games and Unity was meant for 3D games." so I think we should have Stencyl tutorials. It doesn't require much script making because it says on the website they make the scripts for you along with you adding the parts. So I hope this suggestion helped!

-MusicKing7

View user profile

2 Re: I Have 2 Things to Say on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:32 pm

How about I make a Discussion forum? There pretty much anything off topic can be posted.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

3 Re: I Have 2 Things to Say on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:32 am

MusicKing7

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:How about I make a Discussion forum? There pretty much anything off topic can be posted.
Sure. Do you like my suggestions?

View user profile

4 Re: I Have 2 Things to Say on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:42 am

NewDeveloper

I dont think its a good idea to add another program tutorial section as this forum was dedicated to Unity from the very start and I think it should stay that way.

--New Developer

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum