Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » Greetings from Fuse Breaker!

Greetings from Fuse Breaker!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Greetings from Fuse Breaker! on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Fuse_Breaker

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Hello everyone!

My name is David and I live in Ohio. I am a Veteran of the U.S. Air Force, and Daddy of 6 kids, I have a Bachelors Degree in Game Art & Design and I am new to the Independent Game Developers scene. I have a huge Idea for my first game to launch my brand but I really want to cut my teeth with a mobile game to help me understand the process as a whole.

I am able to produce great assets but implementation with coding (at all) is beyond my  skill set but I am going to learn C#. I am looking for a team who is serious about producing a game and in need of an artist. If this project goes well I will consider sharing my ideas for my games and together we will get paid.

My portfolio is at-  *coming in 5 days (or message me for info)

My Twitter is at-  *coming in 5 days (or message me for info)

Music I have created can be found at-  *coming in 5 days (or message me for info)

I am only interested in Unity 5 As I have the paid version, most of the licenses and many great assets paid for in the Unity Asset Store like Particle Play ground. I also use programs like Illustrator, Photoshop, BlackInk, Blender (Novice), Spriter, 3DS Max (Novice) to name a few.

If you are interested in bringing me in on a game that is in works, this is fine. Anyone interested will need to have something to show me (game prototype, portfolio, etc..) as I am only looking for serious and dedicated inquiries!

View user profile http://fusebreaker.com/

2 Re: Greetings from Fuse Breaker! on Tue May 24, 2016 10:20 pm

leonid066

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Hey! I thing we have to keep in touch.   I am a game-developer, and a bit a handy, because i use to make games by my own. (That is why the art is so wearied )  You can even play couple:  

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leonid066.PingPong8bit

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum