Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » General Dicussions » Request » Looking to/for help.

Looking to/for help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Looking to/for help. on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:38 pm

Fuse_Breaker

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
I just got my Bachelors in Game Art & Design and I am looking to join a team who is dedicated to finish. I would personally like to cut my teeth in the mobile market (because this is where my first game will likely go) but it is not a necessity. If you are interested, go to my profile and click my website link where you can find my portfolio for 2D, 3D, digital design and hand work.

If you are interested in working with me on one of my concepts (to be explained later) I am in need of someone who is familiar with Unity 5 and coding, Preferably in C# but again not a necessity. I hope to hear back from you!

View user profile http://fusebreaker.com/

2 Re: Looking to/for help. on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Pr0totype2

Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
Heey,

I'm a C# developer, looking for a 3D Modeler for a Sci-Fi FPS game.
I don't have a budget yet, probably will sometime soon, not too sure about that.

I'm most likely trying to improve my skills and experiences and I'll really need a 3D Modeler for buildings and such, thanks! ^-^

Kind regards,
Pr0totype2

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum