Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Project Showcase » Seeking Team Members » Join my team?

Join my team?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Join my team? on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:08 pm

magz

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Hello. I am working on a fps game and I am looking for team members. If you want to join me on the game then just reply saying what you do for example, 3d artist, dev and all the other ones. Or if you are working on a game and need someone then just ask and I may join.
Smile

View user profile

2 free? on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:24 pm

MeroDN

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
magz wrote:Or if you are working on a game and need someone then just ask and I may join.
Smile

I am working on a game called "Lvl vs. The Player" I am pretty new to Unity. I might need some coding help occasionally. I can't promise to really pay you back ever, but I will give you the credit you deserve. I hope you work for free.

What is Lvl vs. The Player? It is a game inspired by a co-op level of Portal 2. One person plays as the player, the other plays as the level. Each person wants the other to loose!

How good are your game-code-writing skills? Are you experienced with making Unity games?

View user profile

3 coding on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:05 am

magz

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Im not the best at coding but I can do it I can also 3d design as well as a lot more

View user profile

4 Re: Join my team? on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:54 pm

TNice1997

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Have you done any projects in the past?

View user profile

5 Hello on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:11 am

Dovahkiin

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
WOuld love to join.