Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » I'm Ray founder of Trys10Studios

I'm Ray founder of Trys10Studios

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I'm Ray founder of Trys10Studios on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:43 pm

trys10studios

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hi,

My name is Ray, I currently develop accessibility video games for kids and adults like my son. He has quadriplegic cerebral palsy and epilepsy. My first game (and almost completed) using the Tobii Eye X controller is titled "Eye-Ball." The idea is to navigate a ball through non-traditional mazes using just your eyes and arrows on screen. It was amazing to see him play a game independently that I created for him. I am trying to get the game into the hands of those that could benefit from it. I have many other ideas in mind, two of which are partially in the works and are on the back burner until I get this game completed, marketed, and as that's being done I'll move on to the other two. I can't sit still lol. I am also a musician, I sing, play lead and rhythm guitar, and write songs.

youtube.com/silvercordband

My game channel is

youtube.com/trys10studios

View user profile

2 Re: I'm Ray founder of Trys10Studios on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:23 am

mhtsoliman

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Hi Ray,
My name is Michelle. I have a seven year old son whose condition is very similar to your sons. I have just started investigating eye gaze technologies and have opted to try the affordable EyeX - but am finding that most introductory/learning games like Look to Learn are only PCEye compatible. I am in the process of downloading your Eye-Ball - and am very grateful you have made this accessible for free trial. I look forward to being in touch. I am very happy to have found you. Smile

View user profile

3 Re: I'm Ray founder of Trys10Studios on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:38 pm

trys10studios

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hi Michelle, I'm just now receiving this message, apologies for the late reply. I am very excited to have helped you in some small way. I want to let you know that there is on Tobii's site, a game called "Eye Asteroids" which is a basically an arcade shooter that runs entirely off of the Eye Gaze controller and is really affordable at $5, I bought it for my son and there is a video on my YouTube channel of him playing it for the first time.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns regarding any of the games I post, please let me know! I just want to make them better, for a better experience for your children as well as mine!

I plan to remake a few classic style games for use with the EyeX and traditional controls (you choose which you want to play with) and some original ideas as well; including a first person shooter food fight game (this is going to be challenging lol).

Thank you for the kind words Smile.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum