Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » New Guy Incoming

New Guy Incoming

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New Guy Incoming on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:47 pm

BrandonBranderson

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hi there everyone, I'm BrandonBranderson and I'm very interested in unity development. I'm just starting out and I came here for tips and tricks after seeing one of the FPS kits on YouTube. I am currently starting a new game that is going to probably be pretty stupid... uh... I mean great. Maybe. Probably not. Anywhosel I just saw the thread so I decided, why not. The game I'm working on is called Lair of the Hammer Babies. Yeah. Gotta love random name generators. Its going to be a pretty silly first person shooter/adventure/Platformer<=(Maybe) I'm not going to give away any of the story yet but I will say there will be scraped elbows and monsters. Ah yes, elbows. Monsters are good too.

Here is the first model I have ever finished. You are going to wanna watch out for these in the game if you end up playing it.
Don't worry, you'll hear it coming.

View user profile

2 Re: New Guy Incoming on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:00 pm

MusicKing7

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Welcome to UnityNinja and WOW that model is amazing! You have to teach me how to make a model sometime. Anyways I hope you have a great time here!

View user profile

3 Re: New Guy Incoming on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:23 pm

Welcome! And great model btw, and it'd be great if you could update us in your game's progress in the project showcase section!

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

4 Re: New Guy Incoming on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:51 am

BrandonBranderson

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Thanks for the welcome and the kind words about the cactus model.  Yeah its a cactus enemy. Didn't really clarify what it was in the original post did I?  Anyway, I would be more than happy to update you all on the progress of it as it comes along. Unfortunately for right now all I have is two models (one unfinished) and the starting hallway.  I have some pen and ink concept pics drawn on a mini notepad which i could probably redraw and make better using Sketchbook Pro with my Wacom tablet.  If all goes according to plan, this should be my first complete game.  Problem is I have a huge, recurring tendency to get bored of something and give up on it.  Either that or I take pretty long breaks from it to keep from getting bored and gather more ideas.  I already asked a few of my friends and they have all said they would help with voices.  The person I asked to do the cactus can seriously scream, so expect to be chased by some loud cacti.      Heres a screenie of what I have so far of the first level. Just a starting room and a hallway so far. More detail will be added. To see the full image just drag what you can see of it to a new tab.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum