Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Project Showcase » Lair of the Hammer Babies

Lair of the Hammer Babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lair of the Hammer Babies on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:23 am

BrandonBranderson

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hello everyone, I am currently working on a game called Lair of the Hammer Babies (Dontcha just love random name generators?)  Anyway it is a pretty silly first person shooter/adventure/Platformer<=(Maybe)  So far not much is done, Just figured I would make the topic so I can edit it later and add updates as progress is made. So far all that exists in the game itself is a starting room and a hallway.  I have made a model so far for an enemy that will appear later in the game.  I'm not going to give away any of the story yet but here is some pics of what is done so far.  

Wouldn't let me post pics for 7 days because I'm a new member

Short Term Goals (can actually take longer for me than you think)
-Make some basic levels following close to the story line
-Make models to go with it
-Record sound effects/voices
-Learn how to rig and animate characters
-Finish story line
-Go back and polish the hell out of the aforementioned levels until they look suitable for release
-Record 100% original soundtrack

Long Term Goals
-Add Oculus Rift support*
-Release on Steam Greenlight**
-Bugfixes

*I do own an Oculus Rift Development Kit so from what I hear its really easy to add support for it, but it is going to be a last minute thing.

**Releasing it on Steam Greenlight would be the final task for me. After that it is up to the community to play it, and if there is any bugs to let me know.  And of course I will put it up for free on this site too (probably a Dropbox link) whereas on Steam I think $1.99 sounds reasonable doesn't it?

Anyway I'd like to know what you think so far and if you have any questions feel free to ask and suggestions are welcome too.  I may not be able to respond right away, work has been crazy lately so I've been super busy.  I'm actually kinda dozing off a bit as I type this.   Thanks for reading! I'm going to bed.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum