Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » General Dicussions » The Truth...

The Truth...

Is my age crazy for game making.

38% 38% [ 3 ]
38% 38% [ 3 ]
24% 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Truth... on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:56 am

MusicKing7

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Look I haven't told you some stuff like some others so I'm just gonna tell my age and it's a pretty crazy age for game development. So anyways my age would be 11 years old and I have been game making for only these 2 months of 2014 so I think my age is crazy if it was for game making. What do you think?

View user profile

2 Re: The Truth... on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:57 am

MusicKing7

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Oh yeah and I'm now the first ever Super Member!!!

View user profile

3 Re: The Truth... on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:45 pm

Wow! That is amazing! And i do think it's crazy, but in a good, way! At your age I would be into pokemon, but you are probably one of the youngest game devs I know. And yes you are the first super member on this forum! So congratz!

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

4 Re: The Truth... on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:41 pm

MusicKing7

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:Wow! That is amazing! And i do think it's crazy, but in a good, way! At your age I would be into pokemon, but you are probably one of the youngest game devs I know. And yes you are the first super member on this forum! So congratz!
Thanks! The only thing I need to learn in my game making in Unity would be scripting! Most people would tell me that I'm too young to be a game dev but I don't think I am!

View user profile

5 Re: The Truth... on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:44 pm

harsh_luthra

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
yes but I am also 11 and I am a good moddeler I start modelling when I was 9.
I also want to learn scripting.
but not from videos from pdf.
and other written resources.
help me friends.

View user profile

6 Re: The Truth... on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:52 pm

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
i started right at 12 years old...it was a huge life changer Very Happy

View user profile

7 Re: The Truth... on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:03 am

developer23

I started developing when I was 13, and now that I am 14 years I've learned how to make simple scripts, and make 3d models Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile http://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

8 Re: The Truth... on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:19 pm

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
developer23 wrote:I started developing when I was 13, and now that I am 14 years I've learned how to make simple scripts, and make 3d models Very Happy:D
Fantastic! Thats really good you have started learning..most people think programming is a waste of time. Most kids in the digital age want and have the passion for developing a video game like other publishers (nintendo, valve, infinity ward, etc)
I'm glad to see other people my age doing this Smile

View user profile

9 Re: The Truth... on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:39 am

developer23

BryceCain25 wrote:
developer23 wrote:I started developing when I was 13, and now that I am 14 years I've learned how to make simple scripts, and make 3d models Very Happy:D
Fantastic! Thats really good you have started learning..most people think programming is a waste of time. Most kids in the digital age want and have the passion for developing a video game like other publishers (nintendo, valve, infinity ward, etc)
I'm glad to see other people my age doing this Smile
Thanks Very Happy

View user profile http://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum