Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » FREE Project Downloads & Recources » Scripts » Easy Hide Cursor script

Easy Hide Cursor script

Does this help?

78% 78% [ 7 ]
22% 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Easy Hide Cursor script on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:35 pm

BryceCain25


SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
This is a very very easy script
here is a basis
1) type this between the two functions:
Screen.showCursor = false;
or
Screen.showcursor = false;

Its been a while since i've used JavaScript..so try the first one, should work
this will hide the cursor when you click on the window
this topic will be updated for more advanced ways of doing this
-BryceCain25
 Smile 

View user profile

2 Re: Easy Hide Cursor script on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:37 pm

I showed this script in one of my FPS tutorials yes, it's very simple.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

3 Re: Easy Hide Cursor script on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:52 am

Silent Killer


Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
Even though it's so simple, most of people doesn't mind in putting it in their projects before doing YouTube videos/web players.

View user profile

4 Re: Easy Hide Cursor script on Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:45 pm

BryceCain25


SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:I showed this script in one of my FPS tutorials yes, it's very simple.
yes indeed, in fact this is one of the first lines of code i ever written in JavaScript. I'm glad you knew of it too Smile

View user profile

5 Re: Easy Hide Cursor script on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:15 pm

MusicKing7


{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
The first line of code I ever written in JavaScript was uhhhhh..... lemme get back to you on that one after I learn JavaScript. And mabye C# and how about Boo XD.

View user profile

6 Re: Easy Hide Cursor script on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:27 pm

BryceCain25


SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
MusicKing7 wrote:The first line of code I ever written in JavaScript was uhhhhh..... lemme get back to you on that one after I learn JavaScript. And mabye C# and how about Boo XD.
Smile its ok, in fact i only started to learn JavaScript because i knew some background before starting with unity the summer of 2012...its easier to start with the base of the language and start from there

View user profile

7 Re: Easy Hide Cursor script on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Executioner904


Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
I'm not sure my computer has enough memory to copy and paste all that code!

View user profile

8 Re: Easy Hide Cursor script on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Executioner904


Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Screen.lockCursor = true;

Locks the cursor in the center of the screen. Someone may find this useful *shrugs*

View user profile

9 Re: Easy Hide Cursor script on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:57 pm

BryceCain25


SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Executioner904 wrote:Screen.lockCursor = true;

Locks the cursor in the center of the screen. Someone may find this useful *shrugs*
It hides the cursor aswell? I really don't get why you are replying like this. This is simply for someone (beginners intentionally) to implement a script that will center their cursor instead of flying around

View user profile

10 Re: Easy Hide Cursor script on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Executioner904


Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
BryceCain25 wrote:
Executioner904 wrote:Screen.lockCursor = true;

Locks the cursor in the center of the screen. Someone may find this useful *shrugs*
It hides the cursor aswell? I really don't get why you are replying like this. This is simply for someone (beginners intentionally) to implement a script that will center their cursor instead of flying around
No, this just locks cursor in the middle of the screen. I use both at the same time. Someone might find it useful.

View user profile

11 Re: Easy Hide Cursor script on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:14 pm

BryceCain25


SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Executioner904 wrote:
BryceCain25 wrote:
Executioner904 wrote:Screen.lockCursor = true;

Locks the cursor in the center of the screen. Someone may find this useful *shrugs*
It hides the cursor aswell? I really don't get why you are replying like this. This is simply for someone (beginners intentionally) to implement a script that will center their cursor instead of flying around
No, this just locks cursor in the middle of the screen. I use both at the same time. Someone might find it useful.
Ok sounds good, It hides mine for some reason, don't have any other scripts attached...and yes I hope this was use to someone trying to figure something like this out Smile

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum