Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » General Dicussions » Payment Methods For Tutorial Creators!

Payment Methods For Tutorial Creators!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Payment Methods For Tutorial Creators! on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Hey guys,

I'm currently planning a new set of apps which will have tutorials for game engines, such as "How to make a player movement script".

The apps will be made for all popular engines, and tutorials will be created by both dedicated writers, and those from the public who wish to share their knowledge.
Each tutorial will feature both written and video instructions, with script references.

One problem that I have run into is the payment methods. I would like to reward the authors with payments but I'm unsure of the best way to do this - straight up payments, ad revenue payments, or pay per hit. Further explanations of each method below...

+ Straight up payments: This method will reward the author with instant money ($2 - $7 USD) upon authentication with one of our dedicated members.

+ Ad Revenue: The authors will be given $5 USD per 1000 impressions, top post of the month will be rewarded + 20% of previous earnings.

+ Pay per hit: Every time a user reads the tutorials the author will be rewarded $0.06 upon completion, or $0.01 if not completed but at least 1/4 read.

Let me know which one you would prefer, and feel free to give any suggestions which you think might help me!

Additional: If you have a tutorial channel on Youtube, or a blog, PM me for potential earnings!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum