Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » Goals for success.

Goals for success.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Goals for success. on Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:21 am

simperialk

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hey!

My name's Daniel. I first got inspired to begin developing games/apps a few days ago. After scrolling through what the app store had to offer in the top lists, an app caught my eye and I downloaded it. In other words, I'd have no clue what to do or where to start after I download Unity haha.

The name of it is called "Eggs, Inc.," and is a simplistic clicker game made by Auxbrain, Inc., and seems to closely follow the way Adventure Capitalist was programmed.

To start my journeys, I plan to start with an app similar to this, only in the way that the app works, of course. In no way am I trying to copy piece by piece someone else's work, however I am trying to make an application on the app store that's casual gameplay, and is very simplistic, easy to play, but almost addictive over-time.

(just to clarify, I'm trying to make an iOS app. Not a PC game or Android application.)

I'm excited to see what I can do with the help of whoever is generous enough to help me. Thank you all for your time! (:

Daniel

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum