Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » FREE Project Downloads & Recources » Complete Projects » Request for game project/scene

Request for game project/scene

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Request for game project/scene on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:45 am

ThomassBull

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hi Guys,

I'm on the Hunt for a suitable unity project for some of my students to work on. I teach sound for games in the local college and use unity 5 as our main engine.

I'm looking for a project/scene similar to that in complexity (& audio opportunities) to that of the stealth tutorial for unity 4.6. I used this last year with the same group, so looking for something new.

I plan to use the the 'Survival Shooter' for my L5 (2nd yr degree) but looking for something with a bit more to it for my L6 (final yr degree) class.

Whether it comes with sound or not is irrelevant as I will strip it of any audio. I will then give the silent game to the class to analyse and decide what game object need sound. Using Foley and synthesis techniques they will then create all the audio assets for the game as part of their first assignment for the module. The 2nd assignment will then focus on the implementation of audio assets to the provided game, possibly using FMOD - not decided as yet...

If you can help that would be great, or if you know of any tutorial to build a suitable scene that would also be great...

Thanks in advance..

T

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum