Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Project Showcase » Oh! I'm Getting Taller on Greenlight!

Oh! I'm Getting Taller on Greenlight!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Oh! I'm Getting Taller on Greenlight! on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:57 am

Seluine Ennacrima

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Hi everyone! We are a small team based in Italy and we had introduced our game before for the 2015 Indie Game Maker Contest. We decided to develop it further and it is now on Steam Greenlight!

Quick link to Vote us! (If you like it!)

presents

In a grey world full of adults who just care about their business, youngsters tend to daydream and delve deep into their own fantasy realms.

Oh! I'm Getting Taller! is a light-hearted puzzle-platform game about a kid and his desire to grow up. Amazed, he notices that every day he grows so much that he can easily reach things he couldn't even see before. Through his eyes you will have to discover how his town changes from a grey piece of concrete to a vibrant imaginary world.

At the same time, you will have to interact with his family, friends, foes and why not, his first crush. Will his happiness and imagination survive until he reaches adulthood or will the world change him like it did with anyone else? Make the right (or wrong, that depends entirely on you) decisions and discover thanks to multiple endings how they affect his surroundings and his future!

• Wonderful, dreamlike hand drawn style
  • "Fog of war" that allows to see the world through the eyes of a child
  • Fresh, intriguing story
  • Minigames and secrets all tied to the narrative
  • Mix of action and puzzles
  • Many secrets and references to 90s childhood
  • Various endings influenced by player's choices

Try our DEMO here:
http://www.indiexpo.net/it/games/oh-i-m-gettin-taller

TRAILER

SCREENSHOT
Spoiler:

Elf Games Works is a small videogame development team founded in 2014. We love creating atmospheric stories while mixing up a captivating game experience with visually peculiar environments

Programmer: Piero Dotti

Co-Programmer: Andrea Fumagalli (X-Tam), Marco Buzzi (Guardian of Irael)

Artist: Fabiola Ennacrima

Website
Facebook
Twitter

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum