Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink
Go down
Rep : 43
View user profilehttp://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

Augmented FPSKit v4

on Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:37 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
EPIC ZOMBIE KIT FOR UNITY 3D Very Happy 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DOWNLOAD: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Credit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Augmented FPSKit v4 by Deatrocker
Starter kit by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(credit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and deatrocker.ucoz.com )

Last edited by developer23 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:17 am; edited 10 times in total
Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Rep : 2
View user profile

Re: Augmented FPSKit v4

on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:38 pm
Message reputation : 75% (4 votes)
Hello, i am new to unity 4 and i would love to use this for a game i am making. i have two questions if you don't mind answering them. first, i have no idea how to get this project into unity 4, when i drag it in using winrar it says it have a library folder or something and when i delete the library still nothing happens can you please tell me how to import it into unity? second, can i use this for the game i am making in the first place, the game may be free and i will give credit to you, and if you want i can even put your youtube channel name on the main menu, thanks Smile
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Rep : 58
View user profile

on Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:35 pm
justalilguy99 wrote:Hello, i am new to unity 4 and i would love to use this for a game i am making. i have two questions if you don't mind answering them. first, i have no idea how to get this project into unity 4, when i drag it in using winrar it says it have a library folder or something and when i delete the library still nothing happens can you please tell me how to import it into unity? second, can i use this for the game i am making in the first place, the game may be free and i will give credit to you, and if you want i can even put your youtube channel name on the main menu, thanks Smile
first download the package, then go into unity: Assets -> Import Package -> Choose File
follow the import instructions and it should import all of the files from the project
now if its a project by itself, you need to go to: File -> New Project -> Open Other -> Find File. Then it should open the project. Hope this helped!

on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:08 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, this is not the FPS kit I created, but it has created [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so if you want to use, you have to give credit to their, i hope I was helpful

on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:59 am
justalilguy99 wrote:Hello, i am new to unity 4 and i would love to use this for a game i am making. i have two questions if you don't mind answering them. first, i have no idea how to get this project into unity 4, when i drag it in using winrar it says it have a library folder or something and when i delete the library still nothing happens can you please tell me how to import it into unity? second, can i use this for the game i am making in the first place, the game may be free and i will give credit to you, and if you want i can even put your youtube channel name on the main menu, thanks Smile
Hello, this is not the FPS kit I created, but it has created [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so if you want to use, you have to give credit to their, i hope I was helpful
Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Rep : 0
View user profile

on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:34 am
Thanks for the stuff i LOVE it it is so epic for unity

on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:53 pm
RuffM9 wrote:Thanks for the stuff i LOVE it it is so epic for unity
Yes Very Happy
Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Rep : 4
View user profile

on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:21 pm
thief
Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
View user profile

on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:22 pm
you is thief from where u stole [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
View user profile

on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:23 pm
u should be banned
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Rep : 58
View user profile

on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:11 pm
MacacoFumado wrote:u should be banned
if you really think that provide proof, in this case he did indeed say that he did not make it, it was from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
please do not post anything more like this.

on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:13 am
BryceCain25 wrote:
MacacoFumado wrote:u should be banned
if you really think that provide proof, in this case he did indeed say that he did not make it, it was from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
please do not post anything more like this.
ok

on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:16 am
MacacoFumado wrote:you is thief from where u stole [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
however, was to help people who wanted a kit, however, the download is not on armedunity, but is on the site of deatrocker, then downloaded by all, and then I specified in the description, go read it

on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:22 am
MacacoFumado wrote:you is thief from where u stole [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
so it is not forbidden, not stolen from anyone if you are not clear, because anyone can download it on the site deatrocker.ucoz.com and not on armedunity
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum