Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » FREE Project Downloads & Recources » Complete Projects » Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE!

Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Hey There UnityNinja!

Introducing FPSEssentials: The Ultimate Unity First Person Shooter Game solution, everything you would possibly need to create an amazing AAA quality FPS! brought to you as an extensive powerful kit, with a broad set of tools to serve as a foundation, base game and starting point for the FPS you always wished to achieve!

This Kit has been in development for months, and I am really proud to bring it to our community here share the work and see the amazing creations that come out of this Unity FPS Platform!

► More info & BUY THE KIT HERE!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Happy Developing
-MisterNinjaBoy

Last edited by MisterNinjaBoy on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:11 am; edited 7 times in total

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

2 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:06 pm

Hey guys! Big update! We decided to move away from sellfy and open our own website and storepage. You can now find the kit HERE! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by MisterNinjaBoy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

3 Is this link working ok? on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:33 pm

epmurray59

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Before I purchase I want to make sure that the link is going to work. Anyone purchased and downloaded okay? Thanks in advance...

View user profile

4 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:36 pm

distorte_dprizm

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
epmurray59 wrote:Before I purchase I want to make sure that the link is going to work. Anyone purchased and downloaded okay? Thanks in advance...

I just bought it, no problems at all.

View user profile

5 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:41 pm

distorte_dprizm

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hey Misterninjaboy I have been a fan of yours for a while, I used to watch all your unity tutorials. Decided to come back to game development so this kit was perfect timing! I bought it, can't wait to start gonna start using it and getting back into dev, it looks awesome!!

View user profile

6 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:49 pm

epmurray59 wrote:Before I purchase I want to make sure that the link is going to work. Anyone purchased and downloaded okay? Thanks in advance...

There shouldn't be any problems at all! We made the checkout experience as simple and intuitive as possible for our clients, after payment you will be redirected to the page where you can download it, along with the receipt which you will receive to your e-mail which also includes your download link! Smile

7 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:38 pm

epmurray59

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Thank you! Link worked fine and I am really excited to begin using this kit!

View user profile

8 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:26 pm

distorte_dprizm wrote:Hey Misterninjaboy I have been a fan of yours for a while, I used to watch all your unity tutorials. Decided to come back to game development so this kit was perfect timing! I bought it, can't wait to start gonna start using it and getting back into dev, it looks awesome!!

Thats awesome to hear!! Very Happy Glad to see you have came back to game development, I hope this kit helps you out well.

9 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:28 pm

epmurray59 wrote:Thank you! Link worked fine and I am really excited to begin using this kit!

Awesome! Smile Would love to see what you make with this kit, don't hesitate to share your progress and your work in the project showcase section in the future!

10 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:24 am

Project KOTK

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hey! Just bought the kit and was wondering were to find the "Weapon system Page" in Unity, where you can change weapon settings? It isn't clearly marked in the User manual, or maybe I'm just too stupid :/
Thanks in advance! Very Happy

View user profile

11 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:23 am

Project KOTK wrote:Hey! Just bought the kit and was wondering were to find the "Weapon system Page" in Unity, where you can change weapon settings? It isn't clearly marked in the User manual, or maybe I'm just too stupid :/
Hey! Hope you're finding the kit helpful so far! So about the weapon system, you actually just access it through the player prefab. You can do this by typing 'FPSplayer' in the asset/project search and drag it into the scene. From there, you go to the hierarchy and drop down until you find the weapons under 'WeaponRecoilHolder'

Here is a pic to help you out:

Then you just go to the inspector window once you've selected a weapon, and from there you can edit it and do many amazing things, as shown in the User Guide! Very Happy

Hope this helped!

12 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:49 am

Project KOTK

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Project KOTK wrote:Hey! Just bought the kit and was wondering were to find the "Weapon system Page" in Unity, where you can change weapon settings? It isn't clearly marked in the User manual, or maybe I'm just too stupid :/
Hey! Hope you're finding the kit helpful so far! So about the weapon system, you actually just access it through the player prefab. You can do this by typing 'FPSplayer' in the asset/project search and drag it into the scene. From there, you go to the hierarchy and drop down until you find the weapons under 'WeaponRecoilHolder'

Here is a pic to help you out:

Then you just go to the inspector window once you've selected a weapon, and from there you can edit it and do many amazing things, as shown in the User Guide! Very Happy

Hope this helped!

Thank you so much, this is great! I love this kit, since my buddy and I are the only people making the game, and this saved us a lot of time Very Happy

View user profile

13 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Kovenant

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
The Fall Damage doesn't work as it should... In the HealthController I have the default values for Threshold (5) and Damage Multiplier (4).

It works sort of.. If I'm on a platform 5.2 units above the ground and fall from that platform to the ground - damage is applied. Awesome.

However, if I'm standing on the same platform and jump to another platform 4.8 units above the ground, more damage is applied than if I were falling to the ground.. the difference between the two platforms are 0.4 units but HealthController applies so much damage my player could die 10 times in a row almost Wink

I've been looking at the CheckFalling() function but I can't seem to figure out how to fix this.. and I think a fix is essential for this to even be worth using in the future.

Oh.. and the same if I jump UP on a platform that is located above the Threshold -> I lose damage.

Something wrong is broken! Wink

Code:
private void CheckFalling ()
    {
        // If the player is touching the ground.
        if (mController.Grounded && higherHeight > 0.0f)
        {
            // If the height of the drop is greater than the limit, Applies damage to the player.
            if (higherHeight > heightThreshold)
            {
                FallDamage(Mathf.Round(damageMultiplier * -Physics.gravity.y * (higherHeight - heightThreshold)));
 cameraAnim.FallShake ();
            }
            else if (higherHeight >= mController.jumpForce / 6.2f)
            {
                // Shakes the camera when hit the ground.
 if (cameraAnim != null)
 cameraAnim.FallShake ();
            }

// Reset the value to be able to calculate a new fall.
            higherHeight = 0.0f;
        }
        else if (!mController.Grounded)
        {
            // Calculates the distance to the ground and takes the longest distance (the highest point that you have fallen).
            if (CheckDistanceBelow() > higherHeight)
                higherHeight = CheckDistanceBelow();
        }
    }

View user profile

14 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:13 pm

progamer1222

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Thank you, i bought it yesterday and i have few questions,
First of all, how do i make the player taller? when i put grass on the terrain the player looks so small.
second, can i trade the player (hands) to a Full 3d body? for multiplayer game?
running
And can i use the weapons from the kit in my game?

View user profile

15 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:57 am

EllisNguyen

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Hello, i've bought your asset on sellfy and i have emailed you for a while (about 2 months now) and i have read about the newest update but i haven't recieved any email of an update or any reply from you.
Please reply,
thank you Very Happy

View user profile

16 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:04 pm

hawa432

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
hey i have a problem i forget my eamil and pass on this email i buy the fps kit but now i forgeted what i do any one can help me

View user profile

17 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:08 pm

hawa432

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
i have a fps but i want a next update

View user profile

18 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:11 pm

hawa432

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

19 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:33 am

ryanflees

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Hi dude, I've bought this kit and what worries me is the camera control.
See the control is wonky here, and I'm looking for a simple implementation of good control feels like in Counter-Strike, Call of Duty and other mainstream FPS games.
I checked the MouseController.cs and UpdateMouse() function.
I don't quite understand the frameCounter here, and there must be a reason you do this way.

----------------
I added a simpler way to rotate camera.
Code:

private void FixedUpdate()
    {
            //UpdateMouse();
           UpdateMouse(Time.fixedDeltaTime);
    }

private void UpdateMouse(float deltaTime)
    {
        float rotateHor = Input.GetAxis("Mouse X");
        float rotateVer = -Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y");

float hor = RotateX * rotateHor * deltaTime;
        float ver = RotateY * rotateVer * deltaTime;
        var currentX = transform.eulerAngles.x;
        var currentY = transform.eulerAngles.y;

currentX += ver;
        if (currentX > 89f && currentX < 150f)
        {
            currentX = 89f;
        }
        if (currentX > 200f && currentX < 271f)
        {
            currentX = 271f;
        }
        if (currentX < -89f)
        {
            currentX = -89f;
        }
        currentY += hor;
        transform.rotation = Quaternion.Euler(new Vector3(currentX, currentY, 0));
    }

It works straight forward and feels good, but I'm new to FPS game coding so I don't yet know the downsides of this.
------------------

So can you explain a little about how you implement the UpdateMouse() and do you have any suggestion about raw input and built-in mouse acceleration(maybe some gamers need that), and should I check the mouse input in Update() or FixedUpdate().

View user profile

20 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:14 am

But i don't have any money!

View user profile

21 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:38 am

Morganjames

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Pleas I want to know if someone can use unity to create games like temple run or need for speed

View user profile

22 Re: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! on Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:07 pm

marth10000

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
I'm having a big issue with FPSE, the weapons don't deal damage. Grenades deal damage, i made a turret using a simple script that deals damage but I can't get any of the  "guns" to deal any damage. Any help to resolve this would be great.

View user profile

vyas2kumar

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Respected Seller,

Before purchasing I want to know that after buying this FPS Kit can I am Customize the Game and Publish it my own Google Play Developer Console and Apple Store with no copyright claim. Please confirm me so that I can buy immediately. And after purchase if I needed to help regarding customization can you help me because I am beginner with Unity 3D.

Thanks in Advance !

Regards !

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum