Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » Hello, community!

Hello, community!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello, community! on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Cormag

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Hello, fellow members of the Community.
I am a 40 y.o. portuguese video game enthusiast since the 80's (ZX Spectrum onwards),  currently working as a QA analyst and a software tester (sadly not in the gamification area).

My programming knowledge is close to 0, and I am starting now to discover the wonders behing Unity (and its endless possibilities). I went through the tutorials for beginners provided by MisterNinjaBoy, and I have to say that they are absolutely fantastic. In fact, the tutorials gave me the push I needed to undertake a Unity 3D training sponsored by my company, one that will be starting today (in a few hours, in fact), and I do wish to carry on and maybe become a freelance web designer / game dev in the future (its never too late to do what you love to do, right?).

@the whole Community: I hope I can learn a lot from you guys, and somehow, in due time, repay that dept by transferring knowledge to future newcomers. Oh, and you can call me gramps, no harm done.

@MisterNinjaBoy: Thanks for all the hard work, for all the amazing material provided, and for all the care shown for all your subscribers, especially those that, like myself, are complete newbies and feel kinda lost when facing the immense content provided. You really deserve the praise, man. And you got +1 supporter right here. Cheers from Lisbon, and please, keep up the amazing work.

Luis (Cormag)

View user profile http://luisfaneca1976.wixsite.com/homepage

2 Re: Hello, community! on Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:23 pm

Hi Luis!
Welcome to the community! Smile It is definitely never too late to pursue other endeavors which you truly love, and we are here to help you and everyone involved in the community in any possible ways! There is so much you could check out here, from the tutorial section, and the user shared assets and projects which you can really learn from, and we are always here to help if you need any assistance in anything specific, in the help section!

Really glad you like my content, and thank you very much for the kind words!
Hope to see ya around! Wink

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum