Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » General Dicussions » Request » I'm hiring............................. Looking for help.

I'm hiring............................. Looking for help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bretwallace

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
So, i'm on the search for some good Unity guys looking for work. Would prefer individuals that are unity certified but not a requirement.

Basically we have been trying to work with a few outside firms to shore up a few areas and just haven't had good luck. Both in terms of execution, cost and timing. So I think it time we look to hire or contract individuals that are interested in new projects.

The simple over view of what are need to be dealt with is file asset conversion, and clean up of FBX files to 3DS, and on to Unity for build out. Heavy on the render side and right now light on the script side of things.

Send me a PM and a resume/CV to arrowVR@contractor.net with hourly rate current or expected.

Thanks,

View user profile

bretwallace

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Bump.......................................... Any suggestions on where to look for contract people looking for work. Did i mention the gig usually pay pretty well?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum