Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » HELP » Help (General) » Need help with objects clipping and navnesh agents going through them

Need help with objects clipping and navnesh agents going through them

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lena_G

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Hello everybody,

Please refer to a question I've asked in Unity's answer page (at the bottom in 7 days).
My goal is to avoid navmesh agents going through the child objects of other agents, and avoid the child objects clipping with each other.

This is very important as this is a VR simulation for my masters degree and it's not looking too well when people see this happening.

Brief update on what has been done:

1. I've put a Navmesh Obstacle, very small one, on the carts - but it's too costly and the Navmesh Agents are rigid about it.

2. had a Navmesh agent on each cart! but the cart will lose its rotation and I can't have it at the right rotation... agent.UpdateUpAxis doesn't seem to work for me, although it was eccepted as the right answer in one of the answers.

3. Tried having a cube in the cart, and a rigid body and in Import I've selected the Generate Collider.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum