Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » New here, and to Unity and c# too!

New here, and to Unity and c# too!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New here, and to Unity and c# too! on Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:24 am

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
hi guys,

im new here...my name is sigint ninja...and i only discovered unity a week ago or so...i have followed a couple of tutorials (the car,and the plane) on youtube and have fallen in love with Unity!!!

i know very little about c# and have more of a java background...though my knowledge is very limited in that department,wrote loads of console "silly" programs like dice rolling and guess numbers etc. Still want to keep studying java...

How much c# do you need to work well with unity...should i just do a c# basics course?
though i would think it would be the same as the java i have done...i know about inheritance
etc etc...but have never really applied it in any of my coding thus far.

was just curious if i would be able to pickup c# as i go,or should i study it firmly before even looking at unity?

thanks for reading..hope we can talk again.

View user profile

Hey, just want to invite you to join a game server company currently is 50% off for the next day also so grab your services while there cheap, if you invite friends to get £1 per friend added to your account. Head over to http://budgetservers.ml/ for exclusive cheap servers. 100% uptime no issues, instantly activated and if a server isn't listed then request it.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum