Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » Hello, i am...

Hello, i am...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello, i am... on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:45 pm

kstudios

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Hi, i am a 12 year old game developer (MY AGE IS CRAZY FOR GAME DEV)  Smile  and i have lots of expierience with the Unity3D engine. My freind and I make games for PC, and Android. If you want to check out our website, the link is below.

www.epicstudiosgames.com

View user profile

2 Re: Hello, i am... on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Hey and welcome to UnityNinja! I hope you have a great time in the forum! You're website looks pretty cool!

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

3 Re: Hello, i am... on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:28 pm

kstudios

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:Hey and welcome to UnityNinja! I hope you have a great time in the forum! You're website looks pretty cool!
Thanks!

View user profile

4 Re: Hello, i am... on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:03 am

MusicKing7

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
kstudios wrote:Hi, i am a 12 year old game developer (MY AGE IS CRAZY FOR GAME DEV)  Smile  and i have lots of expierience with the Unity3D engine. My freind and I make games for PC, and Android. If you want to check out our website, the link is below.

www.epicstudiosgames.com
Welcome to UnityNinja! It's nice to have someone my age on this website and my age would be about 11 years old. I hope you learn lots on UnityNinja!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum