Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » FREE Project Downloads & Recources » Complete Projects » GTA Style Controller Source download

GTA Style Controller Source download

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 GTA Style Controller Source download on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:54 am

developer23


Moderator
Moderator
GTA Style Controller Source download

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How to setup your own player: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
---------------
Link:
MEGA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Last edited by developer23 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

2 Re: GTA Style Controller Source download on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:08 am

magnusdane


Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
awesome dude  Very Happy 

View user profile

3 Re: GTA Style Controller Source download on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:56 am

mitdrissia


Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
is this also with driving the car or the character that shoots only?Awesome by the way

View user profile

4 Re: GTA Style Controller Source download on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:21 am

Kunoru


Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Wow, awesome work man.

View user profile

5 Re: GTA Style Controller Source download on Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:28 pm

Kunoru wrote:Wow, awesome work man.
Well developer23 didnt make it.. Head over to this video's channel, he is the creator.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

6 Re: GTA Style Controller Source download on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:04 am

ahmadhawar


Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
wow awesome men very very Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

View user profile

7 Re: GTA Style Controller Source download on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:57 am

developer23


Moderator
Moderator
ahmadhawar wrote:wow awesome men very very Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Smile

View user profile http://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

DgkYogi


Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Please fix the MediaFire link, but anyways, epic character controller!

View user profile

9 Re: GTA Style Controller Source download on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:33 am

sahilbhilave


Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Webpage not available

View user profile

10 Re: GTA Style Controller Source download on Tue May 26, 2015 3:13 am

ninmaster1


Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
developer23 wrote:GTA Style Controller Source download

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How to setup your own player: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
---------------
Link:
MEGA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All projects of developer can be found in armedunity.com.....

pls: we dont need armedunity 2.0

View user profile

11 Re: GTA Style Controller Source download on Tue May 26, 2015 7:01 am

developer23


Moderator
Moderator
ninmaster1 wrote:
developer23 wrote:GTA Style Controller Source download

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How to setup your own player: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
---------------
Link:
MEGA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All projects of developer can be found in armedunity.com.....

pls: we dont need armedunity 2.0
THIS ISN'T FROM ARMEDUNITY

View user profile http://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum