Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Tutorials » [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist

[MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:47 pm

The reason why people enjoy my fps series so much, and the reason I'm recognized for it is the simplicity, yet professionalism. I ALWAYS provide everything shown in the video for free, including all scripts, and the project itself. I use simple, yet powerful scripts to help the developer build an awesome game, while understanding every bit of it!

Here is a link to the youtube playlist of my FPS tutorials in order: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FE4zfu-V-c&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL3eZfsRk6nF00HSZZJKgZ-HOoz3CJYXJu

[img][/img]

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

2 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:29 pm

slitit

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Your tutorials are always the best, the easiest to understand. I love em!

View user profile

3 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:46 pm

oneshotkill

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
The tutorials are the reason I ended up here! the tuts are great and so is you're forum! Keep up the great work.

View user profile

4 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:02 am

oneshotkill wrote:The tutorials are the reason I ended up here! the tuts are great and so is you're forum! Keep up the great work.
Thanks!

5 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:32 pm

Th3Mast3rKill3r

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Hi Misterninjaboy, your tutorials are great and have helped me a lot in my game and I want to let you know that the enemyai is very cool and you could put it onto anything. I got the Bootcamp soldier from Unity and made that the enemy and it actually runs to me and shoots which is pretty cool! Just wanted to let you know so you could try it out! Thanks.

View user profile

6 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Th3Mast3rKill3r

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Sorry it doesn't shoot, it melees.

View user profile

7 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Th3Mast3rKill3r wrote:Hi Misterninjaboy, your tutorials are great and have helped me a lot in my game and I want to let you know that the enemyai is very cool and you could put it onto anything. I got the Bootcamp soldier from Unity and made that the enemy and it actually runs to me and shoots which is pretty cool! Just wanted to let you know so you could try it out! Thanks.
Thats really cool! I will try it out!

8 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Th3Mast3rKill3r

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Thx
 Very Happy 

View user profile

9 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:08 am

NewDeveloper

Hey, all that you wrote about the simplicity and professionalism is true, but I personaly enjoy then is because it helps out a lot, its clear, easy to understand and you tell the cure lets say for all of the mistakes that might come along the way.

Example. When creating your first person camera you need to make sure that it is going to be above ground/ platform that its going to walk on. If this does not happen then your character will fall down constently.

--New Developer

View user profile

10 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:27 am

TheUnknown2002

Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
turtorials are awesome,but when making a turtorial tell os how to fix mistakes if we can make em Smile !!!  albino 

View user profile

11 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:57 am

skozax

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Hey man, thanks for the tutorials. I would like to know, is it possible to tell me how to make an enemy shoot at my player instead of doing melee damage?

Thanks, much appreciated!

View user profile

12 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:54 pm

(swag)quickscoper

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
You are really helpful. Even if people are not making a fps this series will help. I hope to see more videos about this. Its a shame you dont have more subsribers.

View user profile http://radioactive-studios.blogspot.com

13 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:26 pm

(swag)quickscoper wrote:You are really helpful. Even if people are not making a fps this series will help. I hope to see more videos about this. Its a shame you dont have more subsribers.

Thanks, and yea it is a shame, but Im actually really pleased the way my channel is growing. Soon, in 1-3 weeks, I will hit the 5,000 subscriber milestone! I love my subscribers, you guys are very loyal. Thats what matters Wink

14 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:05 am

skozax

Why dont you make a ranged AI ? it will make our lives easier

15 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:46 am

konataszmy

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
I am following your tutorials! Thank you so much for making those! It seems i will be getting used to Unity in no time! Waiting for the continuation of your tutorial, specially using a Enemy Model instead of Capsule. More power to this comunity!

View user profile

16 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:01 am

ifdo

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Thanks for the tutorials MisterNinjaBoy, I've been here 5 minutes and already finding this place useful, kudos!

View user profile

17 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:14 pm

chakosaurus

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Thanks for the totorials it made me wanne start on a game.  Laughing 

View user profile

18 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:42 pm

chico1234

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
nice tutorials im new to unity and stuff but you made is easy for me as if i was doing it for a while king 

View user profile

19 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:42 pm

(swag)quickscoper

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
skozax wrote:Hey man, thanks for the tutorials. I would like to know, is it possible to tell me how to make an enemy shoot at my player instead of doing melee damage?

Thanks, much appreciated!
Take the soldier prefab out of the bootcamp demo and put it in your scene. Ive never done it but ive heard it works.

View user profile http://radioactive-studios.blogspot.com

20 Need help with gun and hand problems! on Tue May 06, 2014 4:10 pm

G3N3RAT0R

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Hi, I have been watching you tutorials starting from today, as I have only just started to take up Unity. First of all let me mention that your tutorials are excellent and are very helpful, but there is one problem I have with the gun and hand. The hand doesn't seem to "connect" to the M4A1 model I used from your gun pack, and whenever I look up the gun or the hand doesn't follow the camera, and instead the hand clips through the gun and the back of the gun is shown (picture included). I was wondering if you could help me with this issue, thanks!

View user profile

21 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:32 am

onurhan34

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Tenks =)

View user profile

22 Re: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:35 am

H3r1x

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
G3N3RAT0R wrote:Hi, I have been watching you tutorials starting from today, as I have only just started to take up Unity. First of all let me mention that your tutorials are excellent and are very helpful, but there is one problem I have with the gun and hand. The hand doesn't seem to "connect" to the M4A1 model I used from your gun pack, and whenever I look up the gun or the hand doesn't follow the camera, and instead the hand clips through the gun and the back of the gun is shown (picture included). I was wondering if you could help me with this issue, thanks!

i need help with this to.. ;(

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum