Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » I am Feeda

I am Feeda

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I am Feeda on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:16 am

feeda

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Hello i'm a new member just wanna know from the admin that are there any other tuts after the sixth tutorial... becuz i wanna know ... pls msg me

View user profile

2 Re: I am Feeda on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:41 pm

MusicKing7

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
There currently aren't any tutorials after the 6th. But misterninjaboy is working on more. Anyways, welcome to UnityNinja! We hope you learn lots here.

View user profile

3 Re: I am Feeda on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:38 am

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
MusicKing7 wrote:There currently aren't any tutorials after the 6th. But misterninjaboy is working on more. Anyways, welcome to UnityNinja! We hope you learn lots here.
Welcome! I'm sorry to say, but MusicKing is right..there are no tutorials after 6 tutorial..if you would like to though, refer to my profile and you will find lots of scripts to your use. Please make sure though that you give me full credit, thanks.
-BryceCain25

View user profile

4 Re: I am Feeda on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:39 am

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
MusicKing7 wrote:There currently aren't any tutorials after the 6th. But misterninjaboy is working on more. Anyways, welcome to UnityNinja! We hope you learn lots here.
by the way, MusicKing7 congrats on moderator! I'm glad to see we are getting more staff involved Very Happy

View user profile

5 Re: I am Feeda on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:37 pm

feeda

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
THANK U FOR UR ANSWERS  Laughing 

View user profile

6 Re: I am Feeda on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:29 pm

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
feeda wrote:THANK U FOR UR ANSWERS  Laughing 
sure thing! I am glad to help

View user profile

7 Re: I am Feeda on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:40 pm

MusicKing7

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
BryceCain25 wrote:
by the way, MusicKing7 congrats on moderator! I'm glad to see we are getting more staff involved  Very Happy
Thanks for the compliment Bryce!

View user profile

8 Re: I am Feeda on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:30 pm

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
MusicKing7 wrote:
BryceCain25 wrote:
by the way, MusicKing7 congrats on moderator! I'm glad to see we are getting more staff involved  Very Happy
Thanks for the compliment Bryce!
sure thing! Just make sure to stay on topic with the post, thats what pm's are for

View user profile

9 Re: I am Feeda on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:08 pm

ryan2brian

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
hey bryce and music now is not the time for all these compliment get your ass back to work.  Smile  lol! 

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum