Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » General Dicussions » New Developer needs teaching

New Developer needs teaching

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New Developer needs teaching on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:29 pm

NewDeveloper

Hey, as some of you might know I was inactive on the forum mainly because of the forum being laggy for me. Just because of that I lost all interest in game development, I deleted all of my unity projects and have nothing.

For some weird reason I can't remember how to fully create a game. So I am looking for someone that would help me create a game, from start to finish. If you are a experienced game developer (Unity Programmer). Then make sure to private message me and we can make a deal.

--New Developer

View user profile

2 Re: New Developer needs teaching on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:56 pm

MusicKing7

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
NewDeveloper, hey it's me Music. I can make some models for you if you want. Though you will have to give me full credit. You can also look at some of the posts and comments you have made. That should get your memory back a bit.

View user profile

3 Re: New Developer needs teaching on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:53 pm

NewDeveloper

I would love for you to make some models for me. I have no problem with giving you full credit. I am going to be activate on the forum again so I should get back into game development.

--New Developer

View user profile

4 Re: New Developer needs teaching on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Well i recommend you check out my unity basics tutorial, just to get used of the interface again.. and from there on, once you're familiar with unity again, you should do fine.. You'll remember everything dw.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

5 Re: New Developer needs teaching on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:34 pm

JeethKB

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
hey guys ..im a noob ..im really looking forward to make games ..i have installed unity i tried scripting in js but the monodevelop doesnt hightlight the key words like float,pragma strict..its all same colour...whats wrong here im so sorry

View user profile

6 Re: New Developer needs teaching on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:51 am

turbomaniac

Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
JeethKB wrote:hey guys ..im a noob ..im really looking forward to make games ..i have installed unity i tried scripting in js but the monodevelop doesnt hightlight the key words like float,pragma strict..its all same colour...whats wrong here im so sorry

You dont have to use monodevelop. Install a text editor of you're preference and use it.

View user profile

7 Re: New Developer needs teaching on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:17 am

JeethKB

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
thanks i use unityscript....its just that i refer to tutorial videos it would be a great help to get an IDE that those guys use which complete the commands and stuff.... but unityscript is k.. can anyone help me with this...im developing a 2d game its a side scrolling pixelArt game... there is no mouse operation ..but i want to teleport my gameobject to the point where my mouse pointer is after a right click

Last edited by JeethKB on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong word)

View user profile

8 Re: New Developer needs teaching on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:03 pm

DARTHVADEREX

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
I have a question, i downloaded a soldier character pack and imported it offcourse, but i couldn't figure out how to make it do action like run,walk or jump please help meĀ 

View user profile

9 Re: New Developer needs teaching on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:48 pm

JeethKB

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
guys can anybody help me with animation and animator tab plzzz do reply ....when i play the animation it plays smoothly after hooking the animation to the code the animation is not smooth ...as in when i press a key the animation walks left but its not smooth it vibrates

View user profile

10 Re: New Developer needs teaching on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:37 pm

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Hey NewDeveloper, I guess I could provide some assistance, if you need sort of a side programmer, I will totally be up for it. I am pretty experienced. Though Network shit is pretty confusing for me Sad
Just the 3D Space side of things, now that I am good at.
Programming simple things like: Health Bar, Animation, etc.
Hope you can reply.
Thanks.
-BryceCain25

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum