Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » General Dicussions » what kind of game would you like to play and or develop

what kind of game would you like to play and or develop

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

(swag)quickscoper

avatar
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
i was going to make a fps but i have realized that the fps market is oversaturatuated and you cant compete with pro studios. so i was wondering what kind of game you would like to see and possibly develop. so my ideas are:

a horror game about cults and witchcraft
a hunger games or battle royal style free for all multiplayer game
a GTA style open world driving/robbery game.
i could still do a fps game if the community will play it
i could make kits and assets.

so let me know. anybody who is interested in helping me develop i will review.

View user profile http://radioactive-studios.blogspot.com

MusicKing7

avatar
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
I would like an FPS Game except like GTA so like a FPS GTA.

View user profile

(swag)quickscoper

avatar
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
MusicKing7 wrote:I would like an FPS Game except like GTA so like a FPS GTA.
thanks for your feedback. I am still learning scripting but i have made progress and I think i know a lot about computer hardware and how games work. i can operate the unity editor well. People seem to like my level design.

View user profile http://radioactive-studios.blogspot.com

Adams

avatar
Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
i want to develop racing game with unity.how will i create it

View user profile

(swag)quickscoper

avatar
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Adams wrote:i want to develop racing game with unity.how will i create it
Hey i, would love to help you! Do you have Google hangouts or skype so i could help you. Btw how old are you and what time zone are u in so we can work something out.

View user profile http://radioactive-studios.blogspot.com

God'sGeneral

avatar
Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
(swag)quickscoper wrote:i was going to make a fps but i have realized that the fps market is oversaturatuated and you cant compete with pro studios. so i was wondering what kind of game you would like to see and possibly develop. so my ideas are:

a horror game about cults and witchcraft
a hunger games or battle royal style free for all multiplayer game
a GTA style open world driving/robbery game.
i could still do a fps game if the community will play it
i could make kits and assets.

so let me know. anybody who is interested in helping me develop i will review.

Well I like the idea of a hunger games type game and though I'm still learning Game Development that sounds like fun to make. A game I am personally interested in making is a Tower Defense game specifically aimed at mobile devices and maby even for PC and Platform.

View user profile http://www.deltaweb.co.za

GameCreators101

avatar
Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
I would like a 8 bit Pixel Game Very Happy More like zelda and metroid ! Just Im a major fan of 6502 and retro classics Very Happy Thats my opinion! (pls dont take it the wrong way Smile )

View user profile

NeonlightIllusion

avatar
Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
I'm hoping to, one day, get round to making a 2D game in the style of Megaman X or the Zero series. Something with fast gameplay, creative enemies and bosses, and some interesting story.

View user profile

NewDeveloper

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Well, if you made a fps game I would be happy to play it.
Make sure you don't make a copy of a some game.

--New Developer

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum