Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » Good day, I'm Michel

Good day, I'm Michel

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Good day, I'm Michel on Tue May 06, 2014 5:50 am

Michel R Sizaire

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
I'm an old dog; learning new tricks. Its going to take me a while to learn how to create 3D items and how to code them.

I'm Canadian, a retired ex air force computer tech. I'm involved in a Unity project that requires the creation of 1st Nations Peoples/Native North American Indian artifacts. Having looked around, I have not found any pre-created items of this sort.

I'm working on a Niagara Falls themed city in XViREnt, a user-generated MMORPG platform with Oculus Rift support. The game being created is a 3D update of The King of Spades (TKoS) it is going to be renamed Rex Palarum.

Once this project is complete, I have another community called Rupert's Bay that will need to be created and it will be a wild west/native themed community.

If there are any 3D designers and code developers here that would be interested in working on this sort of project? If you are, please contact me.

View user profile

2 Re: Good day, I'm Michel on Fri May 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Wow you sound like a very interesting person! Welcome to the forum!

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

3 Re: Good day, I'm Michel on Sat May 10, 2014 4:57 am

Michel R Sizaire

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
I've never been accused of being boring.

I spent the winter developing 6 sour dough bread starters using; normal bread yeast, wine yeast, beer hops, yogurt culture, wild yeast and a potato and hops combination.

This spring I'm working on rebuilding my herb garden. The mint, over the years, has taken over; its time to tear it out and put it in its place.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum