Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink
Go down
Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Rep : 0
View user profile

TUT 4 and 5 need help

on Sun May 18, 2014 11:37 am
In TUT 4 u have the Gun Script i used it in my gun but i need to make a muzzle and other stuff right ? Because i copy pasted the components and it didnt work in my gun, not even the shell which was in the folder.
In TUT 5 when i decompress the package it says FBXImport fail, and when i click play it says Compiler Errors must be fixed before entering gameplay.
Pls help

Last edited by MisterNinjaBoy on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FIXING COLOUR)
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Rep : 58
View user profile

Re: TUT 4 and 5 need help

on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:00 am
hi NikRaven! Please don't make the text black next time lol Wink
You're problem is simple, you just need to take a quick look at some of the things MisterNinjaBoy has covered in the tutorial. Make sure you have the wright animations assigned. Make sure you have the particle effect assigned, also the gun GameObject.
and the FbXImport Fail is a weird import error that happens to alot of people.
Just hit the "Clear" button in the console, if this doesn't go away, you might wan't to check your Unity version
Admin
Admin
Rep : 406
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:09 am
BryceCain25 wrote:hi NikRaven! Please don't make the text black next time lol Wink
You're problem is simple, you just need to take a quick look at some of the things MisterNinjaBoy has covered in the tutorial. Make sure you have the wright animations assigned. Make sure you have the particle effect assigned, also the gun GameObject.
Just hit the "Clear" button in the console, if this doesn't go away, you might wan't to check your Unity version

LOL I agree with bryce. NEVER make you're text black, please. Very Happy
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Rep : 58
View user profile

on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:29 pm
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
BryceCain25 wrote:hi NikRaven! Please don't make the text black next time lol Wink

LOL I agree with bryce. NEVER make you're text black, please. Very Happy
Razz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum