Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » HELP » Help (General) » TUT 4 and 5 need help

TUT 4 and 5 need help

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TUT 4 and 5 need help on Sun May 18, 2014 11:37 am

NikRaven

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
In TUT 4 u have the Gun Script i used it in my gun but i need to make a muzzle and other stuff right ? Because i copy pasted the components and it didnt work in my gun, not even the shell which was in the folder.
In TUT 5 when i decompress the package it says FBXImport fail, and when i click play it says Compiler Errors must be fixed before entering gameplay.
Pls help

Last edited by MisterNinjaBoy on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FIXING COLOUR)

View user profile

2 Re: TUT 4 and 5 need help on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:00 am

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
hi NikRaven! Please don't make the text black next time lol Wink
You're problem is simple, you just need to take a quick look at some of the things MisterNinjaBoy has covered in the tutorial. Make sure you have the wright animations assigned. Make sure you have the particle effect assigned, also the gun GameObject.
and the FbXImport Fail is a weird import error that happens to alot of people.
Just hit the "Clear" button in the console, if this doesn't go away, you might wan't to check your Unity version

View user profile

3 Re: TUT 4 and 5 need help on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:09 am

BryceCain25 wrote:hi NikRaven! Please don't make the text black next time lol Wink
You're problem is simple, you just need to take a quick look at some of the things MisterNinjaBoy has covered in the tutorial. Make sure you have the wright animations assigned. Make sure you have the particle effect assigned, also the gun GameObject.
Just hit the "Clear" button in the console, if this doesn't go away, you might wan't to check your Unity version

LOL I agree with bryce. NEVER make you're text black, please. Very Happy

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

4 Re: TUT 4 and 5 need help on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:29 pm

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
BryceCain25 wrote:hi NikRaven! Please don't make the text black next time lol Wink

LOL I agree with bryce. NEVER make you're text black, please. Very Happy
Razz

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum