- This environment was created to make our Profidevelopers team contribution to the Unity Direct X11 2013 competition.
- It is a multiplayer map environment design of a deserted city under construction on a remote, forgotten island. The construction site was gradually overgrown with vegetation that has engulfed everything, giving the city a post-apocalyptic look.
- Four prefab trees, 31 prefabs, one model of debris, three models of vehicles, 54 textures, one skybox, two ambient sounds, one song from Fryfex.
- The model of ruin and debris has two mapping coordinates. One for the diffuse map and second for the custom light map (so uw strips don't overlap). Coordinates were made manually for best quality.
- Demo scene with basic FPS controller included. Just push the play button!
Asset Store Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]