Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » General Dicussions » Vyson Games

Vyson Games

Are you going to apply at Vyson?

100% 100% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Vyson Games on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:00 pm

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Hello!
Vyson games is a company that I (BryceCain25) own myself, we design certain package releases for Unity3D and other things like 3D models, Scripts, etc.
we also do release all of these packages for full commercial use, do not be frightened to use this at all.
Vyson is also a American based compay, we do not just hire employees from America, we hire everyone who is willing to be dedicated and help others when they need it.
Here is the Website: Click here to go to website
THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM QUITTING UNITY NINJA!
this only means that i will be subsequently working on other projects for Vyson specific ideas, this does not mean i will stop making projects specifically for UnityNina, i will keep up the project flows.
Thanks in return for all of the positive responses
Some people who inspire me:
developer23
MisterNinaboy
Ryan2Brian (Brian Mcsween)
Nicholas Ghareeb (swagquickscoper)
and everyone else who has given feedback on my projects Smile
Sincerely
-BryceCain25

View user profile

2 Re: Vyson Games on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Haha, thats really cool Bryce!
But I was never aware a 13 year old is allowed to operate a business like this, where you hire ppl n stuff Razz anyways.. sounds really cool. Will you be releasing these assets to the unity store or ?

Also, I can help you get you're own domain, for free. I bought a 1 year hosting plan that im not using, so I'll see what I can do, if you want it Smile

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

3 Re: Vyson Games on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:20 pm

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:Haha, thats really cool Bryce!
But I was never aware a 13 year old is allowed to operate a business like this, where you hire ppl n stuff :Panyways.. sounds really cool. Will you be releasing these assets to the unity store or ?

Also, I can help you get you're own domain, for free. I bought a 1 year hosting plan that im not using, so I'll see what I can do, if you want it Smile
lol i guess 13 year olds are pretty wicked like that Wink
And yes i will be releasing Unity store assets and website only assets.
Yes the hosting the domain plan would sound great! Thank you! Vyson as a whole will become more successful if we have a real looking domain Wink

View user profile

4 Re: Vyson Games on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:26 pm

You can add me on skype: misterninjaboy

I'll try to get you the hosting as soon as I can, but to set it up for you, it'll take a while, and Im quite busy with exams now..

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

5 Re: Vyson Games on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:51 pm

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:You can add me on skype: misterninjaboy

I'll try to get you the hosting as soon as I can, but to set it up for you, it'll take a while, and Im quite busy with exams now..
ok thats totally fine, i am dealing with final exams too Sad
i just added you on skype just for your notice

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum