Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » FREE Project Downloads & Recources » Complete Projects » FPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6

FPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 read please on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:26 pm

c0unterf0x

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
if we modify the demo so much it becomes someone thing completely different do we still have to give credit i don't mind giving credit Wink

View user profile

52 Re: FPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:18 pm

agam121

Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]

thanks bro

hello u said ur going to make a zombie enemy and effects tutorials can u please do it soon.

View user profile

53 Re: FPS KIT (V. 0.1) FROM FPS TUT 6 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:45 pm

Bremas

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
great, this is a great kit i need

View user profile

54 Raycast Shooting Messed up my game on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:58 pm

WW2 Project

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
So I had my gun all animated, then I added the raycast shooting to my camera. I played the game and when I spawned I saw my gun like normal, then i moved. And my gun disappeared. I quickly noticed that my gun moved 10 feet away from me. I could see it, and when I clicked the buttons to animate it I saw it do its animation. So i exited Unity w/ out saving and went to where I was before. Tested the game and It did it again. I took the raycast off the camera and it still does it. Thanks for any help

Update: I added a camera to my gun set and played it. and I saw my gun Teleport under the map. Then I moved it up higher in the editor and played again. And It went to the same area. so its teleporting to the one spot under the map. And I used the Example Player w/ the AUG and it worked.

View user profile

55 How do I use the AdvancedAI on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:06 am

McCreeper67

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
I'm not sure how to us the AdvancedAI script that was included in this. I don't know how to make the enemy move, I can only make them be aggravated towards me

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum