Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » Welcome! » Introduce Yourself! » Hi all, im new, my names Aaron!

Hi all, im new, my names Aaron!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi all, im new, my names Aaron! on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Aaronjay

Member [Lv. 0]
Member [Lv. 0]
Hey folks

Just joined the forum, after watching some YouTube videos. I am hoping to be involved with this community. I don't have much to offer at the moment, with regards to programming knowledge, I am only a whiz with Photoshop, and like to think I am a good artist.

Anyhow, Looking at various programs, Ive decided to settle with Unity, and have a bash at doing something.
A lot of tutorials Ive seen, display of the most 3d created games/projects. However I am looking to design a more 2d based game. I am interested in trading card games, and have a great idea/twist on the genre.

As an example of what I am looking to do, are games such as Rage of the Bahamut & Reign of Dragons (which are both popular on mobile devices).

Can I ask whether you would believe Unity is capable of assisting a build for a game like these? obviously I'd create most of the art work myself via Photoshop, including the user interface.

Anyhow, nice to be invovled, thoughts as always, welcome Smile

Regards
Aaron

View user profile

2 Re: Hi all, im new, my names Aaron! on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Hey welcome to the community!
Well I am glad you settled with unity, because although it may not have the graphic capability (by default) as some other engines, Unity is definitely the most user friendly in terms of interface, and has a very large and supportive dev community like no other!

If you need help at any time, considering you're new, don't be shy to post in the help section, there will be alot of us willing to help you out!

Can't wait to see you're future projects!

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum