Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink
Share
Go down
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 329
Points : 2177
Rep : 43
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 18
Location : Italy
View user profilehttp://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

Slender Kit v2

on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:38 am
Message reputation : 40% (5 votes)
Hi guys! Today i created this amazing Slender kit v2,i added a lot of new things.
I hope you enjoy it, let me know in the next Slender Kit What should I add (i will add for sure teleportation of Slender) ENJOY!! Very Happy
(DOWNLOAD IN VIDEO DESCRIPTION)
(SOME SCRIPTS I HAVEN'T CREATED I)
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 608
Points : 3170
Rep : 406
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 21
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

Re: Slender Kit v2

on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:36 pm
Hey developer23,
Man this looks very very good! Love those screen effects!
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 329
Points : 2177
Rep : 43
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 18
Location : Italy
View user profilehttp://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

Re: Slender Kit v2

on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:00 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:Hey developer23,
Man this looks very very good! Love those screen effects!
Thank you MisterNinjaBoy! Very Happy
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 329
Points : 2177
Rep : 43
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 18
Location : Italy
View user profilehttp://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

Re: Slender Kit v2

on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:44 pm
No more Slender Kits Sad
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 608
Points : 3170
Rep : 406
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 21
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

Re: Slender Kit v2

on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:39 am
developer23 wrote:No more Slender Kits Sad

Why?
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 329
Points : 2177
Rep : 43
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 18
Location : Italy
View user profilehttp://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

Re: Slender Kit v2

on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:56 am
They accused me of stealing some scripts from Majestic, but I've seen the tutorial in Spanish with the script download.
then it was free kit and those who wanted to use to not even give credit to anyone Sad
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 24
Points : 1425
Rep : 1
Join date : 2014-09-27
View user profile

Re: Slender Kit v2

on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:07 am
please can we have a new download link because the video is down.
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 329
Points : 2177
Rep : 43
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 18
Location : Italy
View user profilehttp://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

Re: Slender Kit v2

on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:41 pm
swatproject wrote:please can we have a new download link because the video is down.
I updated the Slender Kit:
Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Posts : 6
Points : 1396
Rep : 0
Join date : 2014-09-30
View user profile

Re: Slender Kit v2

on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:16 pm
Hi
the project can run mobile ?
thanks
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 329
Points : 2177
Rep : 43
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 18
Location : Italy
View user profilehttp://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

Re: Slender Kit v2

on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:33 am
nhampd wrote:Hi
the project can run mobile ?
thanks
If you replace the first person controller with the mobile first person controller yes Very Happy
Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Posts : 6
Points : 1396
Rep : 0
Join date : 2014-09-30
View user profile

:)

on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:23 am
developer23 wrote:
nhampd wrote:Hi
the project can run mobile ?
thanks
If you replace the first person controller with the mobile first person controller yes Very Happy
I'm use easy touch package, but i'm have not character run Sad
(sorry, i'm newbie)
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 329
Points : 2177
Rep : 43
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 18
Location : Italy
View user profilehttp://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

Re: Slender Kit v2

on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:58 am
nhampd wrote:
developer23 wrote:
nhampd wrote:Hi
the project can run mobile ?
thanks
If you replace the first person controller with the mobile first person controller yes Very Happy
I'm use easy touch package, but i'm have not character run Sad
(sorry, i'm newbie)
Import the character controller on: assets,import package,character controller and replace the fps with fps mobile
Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Posts : 6
Points : 1396
Rep : 0
Join date : 2014-09-30
View user profile

:D

on Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:17 pm
developer23 wrote:
nhampd wrote:
developer23 wrote:
nhampd wrote:Hi
the project can run mobile ?
thanks
If you replace the first person controller with the mobile first person controller yes Very Happy
I'm use easy touch package, but i'm have not character run Sad
(sorry, i'm newbie)
Import the character controller on: assets,import package,character controller and replace the fps with fps mobile
I do not have much experience, you can help me, I can pay you
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 329
Points : 2177
Rep : 43
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 18
Location : Italy
View user profilehttp://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

Re: Slender Kit v2

on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:23 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Go on assets,import assets and import mobile assets.
See this picture:

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Posts : 6
Points : 1396
Rep : 0
Join date : 2014-09-30
View user profile

Re: Slender Kit v2

on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:03 am
Thanks you
but i want change: character controller and replace the fps with fps mobile ?
Please help me
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 329
Points : 2177
Rep : 43
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 18
Location : Italy
View user profilehttp://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

Re: Slender Kit v2

on Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:30 am
Delete the fps normal,drag you mobile fps in the scene and replace in the slender script the target of the slenderman with your fps mobile
Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Posts : 6
Points : 1396
Rep : 0
Join date : 2014-09-30
View user profile

Re: Slender Kit v2

on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:24 am
developer23 wrote:Delete the fps normal,drag you mobile fps in the scene and replace in the slender script the target of the slenderman with your fps mobile
i want integrated (easy touch plugin), but i can'not
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 329
Points : 2177
Rep : 43
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 18
Location : Italy
View user profilehttp://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

Re: Slender Kit v2

on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:45 am
nhampd wrote:
developer23 wrote:Delete the fps normal,drag you mobile fps in the scene and replace in the slender script the target of the slenderman with your fps mobile
i want integrated (easy touch plugin), but i can'not
Sorry I never used Unity for mobile game I don't know
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum