Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink
Share
Go down
Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Posts : 4
Points : 1483
Rep : 0
Join date : 2014-07-30
Age : 17
Location : United States
View user profile

New Horror Game, Need Help

on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:02 pm
Hello,

             I am an amateur game designer looking for two people to assist in the creation of a new horror game. I'm looking for someone who is good with scripting and can program sounds and add the ability to pick up items. I am looking for someone else to help me with the map design and texturing. Both should be familiar with Unity 4. Please message me if you are interested in hopefully making an awesome new horror game.
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Posts : 60
Points : 1649
Rep : 3
Join date : 2014-04-29
Location : Algeria
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:50 pm
Hi,
Scripting never been my thing, and never will be. but if you're making a simple game you can make it without pros scripting skills.
I got some skills when it comes to mapping, texturing and modeling.

But i got to ask you: is it gonna be a free game? if so, i'm down for help.
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 329
Points : 2202
Rep : 43
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 18
Location : Italy
View user profilehttp://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:06 am
If you create a horror game in a closed place I recommend using Google SketchUp because is very simple to use
Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Posts : 4
Points : 1483
Rep : 0
Join date : 2014-07-30
Age : 17
Location : United States
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:53 pm
servival wrote:Hi,
Scripting never been my thing, and never will be. but if you're making a simple game you can make it without pros scripting skills.
I got some skills when it comes to mapping, texturing and modeling.
 
   But i got to ask you: is it gonna be a free game? if so, i'm down for help.



Yeah, it will be free.
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Posts : 60
Points : 1649
Rep : 3
Join date : 2014-04-29
Location : Algeria
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:54 am
19nshreck wrote:
servival wrote:Hi,
Scripting never been my thing, and never will be. but if you're making a simple game you can make it without pros scripting skills.
I got some skills when it comes to mapping, texturing and modeling.
 
   But i got to ask you: is it gonna be a free game? if so, i'm down for help.



Yeah, it will be free.

Do you want imported models? cause i ripped a lot of models from horror games.


Last edited by servival on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Posts : 60
Points : 1649
Rep : 3
Join date : 2014-04-29
Location : Algeria
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:00 am
Tell me a little bit about the game. is it gonna be A ghost or vampire game with map like this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Or a zombie game with this kind of maps:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Posts : 4
Points : 1483
Rep : 0
Join date : 2014-07-30
Age : 17
Location : United States
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:31 pm
servival wrote:Tell me a little bit about the game. is it gonna be A ghost or vampire game with map like this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Or a zombie game with this kind of maps:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ok, so the character entered a bomb shelter that will be completely designed by me. He finds that the door locks behind him and so he tries to find a different exit. He then finds that this is no ordinary bomb shelter, but it has a lot of secret rooms and closets with items of use in them. There will be loud noises and eyes that peer in from the darkness, and then a brand new villain, which will also be designed by me and will remain unnamed.
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Posts : 60
Points : 1649
Rep : 3
Join date : 2014-04-29
Location : Algeria
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
So, what kind of game you want it to be: pc and ps game, flash game, or android game?
Also you didn't answer my question: "Do you want imported models? cause i ripped a lot of models from horror games."
Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Posts : 4
Points : 1483
Rep : 0
Join date : 2014-07-30
Age : 17
Location : United States
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 am
I might use a couple of imported models, but I am not quite sure what I will want yet. I am going to be making it for PC though.
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 12
Points : 1725
Rep : 6
Join date : 2013-12-15
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:42 am
Hi. I'm am not a scripter, but I do do designing and texturing, also knowing a little bit of script, like how to make a toggle-able flashlight with batteries and stuff like that, but not advanced.
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Posts : 60
Points : 1649
Rep : 3
Join date : 2014-04-29
Location : Algeria
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:15 am
lukeshultz wrote:Hi. I'm am not a scripter, but I do do designing and texturing, also knowing a little bit of script, like how to make a toggle-able flashlight with batteries and stuff like that, but not advanced.
Great, that's all we need, i guess.  Rolling Eyes 
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Posts : 60
Points : 1649
Rep : 3
Join date : 2014-04-29
Location : Algeria
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:24 am
19nshreck wrote:I might use a couple of imported models, but I am not quite sure what I will want yet. I am going to be making it for PC though.
Most of people are afraid and closed minded about importing models. realy there is no reason to panic about if you're not getting money from other people's work.
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Posts : 60
Points : 1649
Rep : 3
Join date : 2014-04-29
Location : Algeria
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:30 am
So, tell me more about this game:
Type of game: page collecting, shooting ghosts, puzzle solving?
time: Present time, future, or The past?
Environment: Woods, Desert...?
Weapons?
The main Character?

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Posts : 60
Points : 1649
Rep : 3
Join date : 2014-04-29
Location : Algeria
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:43 am
Here is some of my ideas:
A man driving a car through the desert. his car stops for some reason in the middle of the road. he scans the horizon looking for any kind of civilization. he finds and old house. he went to it looking for someone to help him. some how he decide to search for repairing tools in the basement. then he finds that the basement is a bomb shelter.

Time: night time, very dark desert
Weather: Rainy+ thunder n lightning
+ Mystery Ambient music
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Posts : 60
Points : 1649
Rep : 3
Join date : 2014-04-29
Location : Algeria
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:25 am
Here is a Humvee prefab that i made for unity:
Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Posts : 2
Points : 1464
Rep : 0
Join date : 2014-08-15
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:46 am
servival wrote:Here is a Humvee prefab that i made for unity:
DO YOU WANT A jeep ?
Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Posts : 2
Points : 1464
Rep : 0
Join date : 2014-08-15
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:47 am
servival wrote:Here is a Humvee prefab that i made for unity:
do you want a jeep
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Posts : 60
Points : 1649
Rep : 3
Join date : 2014-04-29
Location : Algeria
View user profile

Re: New Horror Game, Need Help

on Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:34 pm
shadow_light wrote:
servival wrote:Here is a Humvee prefab that i made for unity:
do you want a jeep
Can You post a picture/or a video link?
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum