Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink
Share
Go down
avatar
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Posts : 64
Points : 1783
Rep : 15
Join date : 2013-12-18
View user profile

Free Fps kit

on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:53 pm
Message reputation : 56% (9 votes)
the download link is in the description
Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Posts : 14
Points : 1454
Rep : 0
Join date : 2014-08-11
Age : 18
Location : Tunisia
View user profilehttp://Www.me.LoL

Re: Free Fps kit

on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:46 am
ryan are you arab ryan is an arab name
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 329
Points : 2176
Rep : 43
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 18
Location : Italy
View user profilehttp://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

Re: Free Fps kit

on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:04 am
Really nice kit!
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 608
Points : 3169
Rep : 406
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 21
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

Re: Free Fps kit

on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:54 pm
All I see is OMA's kit, with modified models/ map.
avatar
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Posts : 64
Points : 1783
Rep : 15
Join date : 2013-12-18
View user profile

Re: Free Fps kit

on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:01 pm
well thats why I am crediting in him and not my self lol
avatar
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Posts : 64
Points : 1783
Rep : 15
Join date : 2013-12-18
View user profile

Re: Free Fps kit

on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:02 pm
I have to take a pause on my game because of school and iam also thinking about switching to cryengine
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 329
Points : 2176
Rep : 43
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 18
Location : Italy
View user profilehttp://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

Re: Free Fps kit

on Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:28 am
ryan2brian wrote:I have to take a pause on my game because of school and iam also thinking about switching to cryengine
I tried to use UDK and Cryengine. But for me is much better Unity 3d,because in other games engines there are a lot of prefabs,in Cryengine there are a hands,guns,movement,animations,script prefabs... I prefer Unity 3D engine.
Member [Lv. 3]
Member [Lv. 3]
Posts : 37
Points : 1641
Rep : 19
Join date : 2014-06-14
View user profile

Re: Free Fps kit

on Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:32 am
developer23 wrote:
ryan2brian wrote:I have to take a pause on my game because of school and iam also thinking about switching to cryengine
I tried to use UDK and Cryengine. But for me is much better Unity 3d,because in other games engines there are a lot of prefabs,in Cryengine there are a hands,guns,movement,animations,script prefabs... I prefer Unity 3D engine.

And also you have to have a heavy pocket to get those engines, they require intensive knowledge of C++ if you don't know C++ Cry Engine could be a pain in the ass.
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts : 329
Points : 2176
Rep : 43
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 18
Location : Italy
View user profilehttp://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

Re: Free Fps kit

on Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:08 am
Ninjaboy follower wrote:
developer23 wrote:
ryan2brian wrote:I have to take a pause on my game because of school and iam also thinking about switching to cryengine
I tried to use UDK and Cryengine. But for me is much better Unity 3d,because in other games engines there are a lot of prefabs,in Cryengine there are a hands,guns,movement,animations,script prefabs... I prefer Unity 3D engine.

And also you have to have a heavy pocket to get those engines, they require intensive knowledge of C++ if you don't know C++ Cry Engine could be a pain in the ass.
ahha true
avatar
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Posts : 64
Points : 1783
Rep : 15
Join date : 2013-12-18
View user profile

Re: Free Fps kit

on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:47 am
but you can achieve more in cryengine and unity is too easy
avatar
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
Posts : 64
Points : 1783
Rep : 15
Join date : 2013-12-18
View user profile

Re: Free Fps kit

on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:47 am
plus my friend is a master at c++
Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Posts : 2
Points : 1409
Rep : 0
Join date : 2014-09-13
View user profile

Re: Free Fps kit

on Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:48 am
gooe
Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Posts : 2
Points : 1409
Rep : 0
Join date : 2014-09-13
View user profile

Re: Free Fps kit

on Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:48 am
goood
Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Posts : 6
Points : 1395
Rep : 0
Join date : 2014-09-30
View user profile

Re: Free Fps kit

on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:22 pm
Hi
The project can run mobile ?
thánk
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum