Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink
Go down
Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Rep : 0
View user profile

Leazle Here :)

on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:17 pm
Hey guys, Leazle here (or otherwise Joe) and i like to create games. I am specifically a Programmer & i am beginning to build up a team that develops games together! ive been on the site before but forgot my email/pword so i made this new account a while back but only just started to use the site because i really like the community on here Smile

Im not mentioning much on what im working on yet but i should be making a post shortly giving updates!
Rep : 44
View user profile

Re: Leazle Here :)

on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:33 am
Hey, I see that you have not been welcomed properly so, welcome to the UnityNinja forum.
If you ever need any help then make sure to make a post in Help(General) section or message one of the UnityNinja administrators or moderators.

What was the name of your previous account?

--New Developer
Member [Lv. 1]
Member [Lv. 1]
Rep : 0
View user profile

Re: Leazle Here :)

on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:56 pm
NewDeveloper wrote:Hey, I see that you have not been welcomed properly so, welcome to the UnityNinja forum.
If you ever need any help then make sure to make a post in Help(General) section or message one of the UnityNinja administrators or moderators.

What was the name of your previous account?

--New Developer

I beleive it was MRMURK4G3, maybe Spectaculah. Thanks Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum