Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum
To have exclusive access to all downloads, recourses and links within this forum, a free registered account is required. Just a heads up Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unity Ninja Unity 3D Forum » General Dicussions » Please answer. How often do you visit the forum?

Please answer. How often do you visit the forum?

How often do you visit the forum?

83% 83% [ 5 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NewDeveloper

Hey, I'm making this post to find out how many people are active on the forum. Please use a couple seconds of your life to answer how much you visit the forum.

Comment if you want to share your opinion.

--New Developer

View user profile

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
Everyday as much as I can,
Trying to stay active so I can help people alot Smile

View user profile

NewDeveloper

Thanks for the reply, I always give 100% into what I do but lately I realised that this forum is not attracting much members and it feels like that 100% is wasted. If anything, then for me it feels like it was better at the start, the community seemed more welcoming and home like.
Most of the people from the start are now inactive. The forum is not developing, which is bothering me.
You are a great and helpful person from what I've seen through the time that I was active on the forum. Hope my opinion doesn't get you bored.

--New Developer

View user profile

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
NewDeveloper wrote:Thanks for the reply, I always give 100% into what I do but lately I realised that this forum is not attracting much members and it feels like that 100% is wasted. If anything, then for me it feels like it was better at the start, the community seemed more welcoming and home like.
Most of the people from the start are now inactive. The forum is not developing, which is bothering me.
You are a great and helpful person from what I've seen through the time that I was active on the forum. Hope my opinion doesn't get you bored.

--New Developer
Wo wo wo wo, lol, your opinion does not bore me at all, in fact I do realize the same thing as you,
The forum has gotten alot of uphill development.
I see your posts all the time, you are great and I would totally vote you as being helpful as well.
I keep continuing the forum because we all know the forum is still growing and will always be in need to help.
I am here to help people, not to quit out Smile

I really do think all of the moderators are great, and that's including you NewDeveloper Smile

-BryceCain25

View user profile

developer23

Everyday. I LOVE THIS FORUM Very Happy

View user profile http://masterdevelopers.altervista.org/

BryceCain25

SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR
developer23 wrote:Everyday. I LOVE THIS FORUM Very Happy
Awesome Smile

View user profile

OneKnifeGames

{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
{SUPER MEMBER}-LV.4
About 4 times a week (6 times on the Skype DEV chat) I try to be on a lot to help people but with school and now that the development of my first game is under way I can't be on as much.

View user profile http://oneknifegames.weebly.com/

Kunoru

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
Since I first joined I`ve visited the forum at least once a day.

View user profile

NewDeveloper

Thank you for your input.

--New Developer

View user profile

gothicsyn

Member [Lv. 2]
Member [Lv. 2]
I have been logged in since I joined so I keep my eye on things

View user profile http://devilsincstudios.com
Well for me I'm kinda obligated to visit everyday, being the owner of the site :p Gotta check if everything's in order, and perform any maintenance if necessary. And also love so see what is going on in the community on a day to day basis.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/misterninjaboy

NewDeveloper

I appreciate the feedback.

--New Developer

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum